+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

name different in WES. advice needed

Jun 13, 2020
Hello,

Thanks for the LOE and affidavit format. Do we need to send this to WES again or do we need to upload these letter and affidavit into the profile of Canada website for express entry??

With Love,
Soundarya
Hi Soundarya,
Please let me know what you did to resolve this one, because I'm running into the same issue

Brar066

Jun 14, 2020
Hlo everyone... i make a mistake in wes online form...after paying payment when i saw name of the city of my college is not correct i mean spelling mistake...please tell me should I make a enquiry or it’s not a big deal and i should send all documents or i can send a letter for correction with document please tell me

BhavleenKaur

Sep 24, 2019
Hi,
Yes, I applied for Express Entry.
The documents my University and I sent to WES had my name in the same format as they were, as in Bachelor's degree with my name and Master's degree with my name and surname both. To WES, you can send the documents as is. They'll evaluate it and then add a comment 'The name on one or more of the credentials do not match'.
Then when you upload the documents after you receive the ITA, you can upload Same Name Affidavit along with the WES report in Educational qualifications and also in Letter of explanation section to impart more clarity to your profile. If you have any more doubts, I am happy to help.
Good Luck.

Sakshibangera

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, Help me if anyone faces this issue.

WES has cancelled my application and mentioned the below reason.

"We regret to inform you that we are unable to prepare an evaluation report for you due to a significant difference between the name on your order and the name on one or more of the credentials submitted"

How to get the ECA report because they have cancelled the application.My name in Passport is different and my name in educational documents are different because of the name change after marriage.Please help at the earliest.

abdul_awal

Feb 11, 2020
Dhaka
I have a problem with my name, My certificate name starts with Md. And my passport name start with just Md there is no dot in the passport. As per WES instruction I have to write my exact name according to my certificate which is Md. (dot) What can I do now? Should I do an affidavit just for the dot(.) or is there any way to submit my passport copy to WES and request then to give my assessment using passport name?

Akeem101

Mar 22, 2019
Hi everyone,
The date of birth on my passport is different from the date of birth on my Academic credentials. Will WES able to assess my documents based on that or not?

kiruthi

Nov 28, 2020
Is there any issues if I create WES profile as per education certificate name? I have name difference between passport & education certificate.

Education certificate : Sanoj V

Passport : Sanoj Venugopalan

Please assist
Hi,

Were you able to complete the WES process?

azamr

Dec 1, 2020
Hi

I had same difference in Passport and Education certificate. WES mentioned as "the name on submitted academic credentials differ from the name indicated above" I got my PR approved.

Steps what I followed.

1. Please provide details in the Letter Of Explanation as below. This is my format but you change the way as per your details.

Educational Credential Assessment Report: WES

The naming convention in academic educational documents and certificates from India would have my last name ”AAAAAAAAA" along with my first name "BBBBBBBB XXXXXX". So all my educational certificate name mentioned as "BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA". World Education Services(WES) Assessment document# 1234567IMM was expanded and stated as "BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA".
Note: Affidavit has been uploaded along with Education documents.

2. Get a affidavit and notarized from the lawyer. Make sure you get proper seal from lawyer and while uploading also ensure its properly scanned without missing any signature.

Sample Notarization:

AFFIDAVIT – ONE AND SAME PERSON

I, BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA, a Citizen of India, Passport#A1234567, born on Month, Date, Year; and residing at: 11 SDFDSFSDFDF, Apt# 1000, Toronto, Ontario, Tel: (123) 345-6789;

SOLEMNLY AFFIRM AS FOLLOWS:

1. The naming convention in academic educational documents and certificates from India would have my last name ”AAAAAAAAA" along with my first name "BBBBBBBB XXXXXX". So all my educational certificate name mentioned as "BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA". World Education Services(WES) Assessment document# 1234567IMM was expanded and stated as "BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA".
Note: Affidavit has been uploaded along with Education documents.

2. My name stated in all the below academic certificates are one name and belongs to me.

1. BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA – Undergraduate Degree, Certificate# 123456

2. BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA – Postgraduate Degree, Certificate# 123456

3. BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA – Secondary School Leaving Certificate# 123456

4. BBBBBBBB XXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAA – Higher Secondary Course Certificate# 1234567

I affirm that, upon my oath, the information I have entered on this form is correct and the persons named above are one and the same person.

I understand that making a false statement may constitute the crime of perjury.

Signature:

Printed Name:

SOLEMNLY AFFIRMED BEFORE ME at the City of Toronto, Ontario, on: .

3. If you dont want to mention your school certificate then its not required, I just added for additional weightage.
Attach your affidavit along with Educational Document, WES report and IELTS score card.

Hope this may help you at some extent.
Hi,

I have the same problem did you submit this while applying for PR or did the IRCC ask you for this ?

kiruthi

Nov 28, 2020
Hi,

I have the same problem did you submit this while applying for PR or did the IRCC ask you for this ?
As per my knowledge, we need to provide this affidavit when we receive clarification from IRCC. Lets hear from others as well.

siriusblack

Jul 7, 2019
Hi,

I am having the same issue. Did you get the instructions on how to proceed further on this?
What I'm planning to do is to apply for WES by using the name in my college degree. My work experience is also in the same name with initials. However, as my passport has the full expansion of the initials, I'll make the express entry profile with the name as per the passport and submit an affidavit stating that both the names are refer to me. I would urge you to talk to other people and see what they're doing.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: kiruthi

kiruthi

Nov 28, 2020
What I'm planning to do is to apply for WES by using the name in my college degree. My work experience is also in the same name with initials. However, as my passport has the full expansion of the initials, I'll make the express entry profile with the name as per the passport and submit an affidavit stating that both the names are refer to me. I would urge you to talk to other people and see what they're doing.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your response.

Shamim9999

Aug 15, 2018
Hello,

Thanks for the LOE and affidavit format. Do we need to send this to WES again or do we need to upload these letter and affidavit into the profile of Canada website for express entry??

With Love,
Soundarya
Hi Soundarya,

Could you please share the LOE and Affidavit format to me as well, I have also issue with first name as MD in BCom and Mohd in MBA..need to get ECA done. It's mdshamim96@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance
Mohd