Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Helloo Ngabwes. habari za masiku. sorry had ben a bit busy. but thanks for sharing your IOM experience. did they tell your wife how much it usually cosst?I would liek to compare with commercial airlines.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Ngabwes said:
Hi All,
My Ecas still
- We receive application on Aug 13,2014
- We started processing Application January 8,2015
- medical result has bee received
However,my wife resubmitted Medical and police certificate and the Application status is Decision Made since March 14.
Is this normal? there is no even the office will contact you about the decision.
they received my wife's passport since February 29. I've send them emails they never reply. so Confused.

Anybody else go through this please?
Thanks.
Don't worry. soon you will have your passport back. I think it took longer because you did not submit a prepaid envelop.so they have to arrange for this.also with Nairobi when they change to DM it means your passport have been stamped. I was believing that you ould have it by this week, but then let's hope with next week you will have it.If you don't have it By next week, email them back or call them. can I know which email you used?

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
lonelyguy said:
Helloo Ngabwes. habari za masiku. sorry had ben a bit busy. but thanks for sharing your IOM experience. did they tell your wife how much it usually cosst?I would liek to compare with commercial airlines.
Lonelyguy,

Naendelea vizuri. IOM said we will know the price when she's ready. I send an email at : nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Let's give them another week again.

Thank you anyways.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Helloo. Just ab update, WE received an email requesting remedical and new police Certificate. we shall send them next week.
All the best to everyone in the process especialy Nairobi and daresalam forum. :) :)

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Ngabwes said:
Lonelyguy,

Naendelea vizuri. IOM said we will know the price when she's ready. I send an email at : nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Let's give them another week again.

Thank you anyways.

Have you got back your passport?how far are you arriving with Flights?I was loooking around and realised that nowadays they are more expensive!!

dinigobale

Sep 24, 2013
hey guys

i havnt checked my wife's E-case for a while i just checked and it says DM! even though we hadnt received no email or mail! they sent a letter a while ago asking which city is easier for my wife to go for an interview, nairobi, addis, kampala etc. so responded to that letter with more proof emails, letters, phone records, pictures since they werent satisfied. anyho we were waiting to get the date for her interview not DM. ps my wife is a citizen of somalia so she doesnt have a passport. what should i expect next?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
For me there is something unusual.because normally Nairobi put DM, after giving the Visas. unless since your wife has no passport, maybe it's a different case maybe they do DM and send her file to IOM.
What's your timeline? send them an email asking them update.

dinigobale

Sep 24, 2013
lonelyguy said:
For me there is something unusual.because normally Nairobi put DM, after giving the Visas. unless since your wife has no passport, maybe it's a different case maybe they do DM and send her file to IOM.
What's your timeline? send them an email asking them update.
yes i sent them an email last night, but they never respond emails, atleast the person who is in charge our case doesnt. thinking its either they decided no need for an interview after they saw all the evidence i have send them and approved her for the PR or they denied but then can they just deny without an interview? specially since they asked more proof. here is our timeline

received april 20th 2015
i was approved on june 26 our file has been transferred to nairobi office
they started processing july 8th
send a letter july the 16th asking for more proof or where she can go for an interview. ( we havnt received that letter, bcz i have changed my address at that time and i havnt checked my old address because i never thought they would reply as quick as they did)
they have sent another letter january 20th asking the same and saying our file will be closed if they havnt heard from us in 60 days
we replied with more proofs and where she could go for an interview if its needed
so we have been waiting since then i have sent them a couple of emails with no replies. i just checked our ecase last night i saw under permanent resident decision made .

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
I am not scaring you but , m scared that they have refused it. or us I said before maybe they approved and forwared it to IOM to arrange about travel, since your wife has no passport.

Normally they don't refuse without interviews, but in a few cases they might, refuse without interview, yes it's possible.since they are a few things that you do not need to interview some1 to know details, since you ahve facts/details infront of you.I give you an example, If my medical or security sho them taht M not eliible, or I have a lot of crimes. do u think they might not refuse me ?I am not saying that it's your wife case though.But in your case me I really think that may be they sent your file to IOM, since I once saw a case like that here. as I said I always see Nairobi puting DM after stamping passport or refusing some1.Let's hope everything will go well for you.meanwhile check both your address and email to see if they send you a letter.all the best.

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
lonelyguy said:
Have you got back your passport?how far are you arriving with Flights?I was loooking around and realised that nowadays they are more expensive!!
Congratulations bro Lonelyguy!!! Happy for u and ur wife. My wife never get her passport yet and they never answer my emails. I called them and they said they will answer by email. So , i am hopeless and confused don't know what to do. And no update yet. Thanks for asking bro.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hey Lonely guy.
Congs once again. I sent my schedule A And Generic forms to Dar as they had requested but haven't got any mail from them. They recently sent me a mail saying my medicals where received and Passed. I have no UCI number to check ecas only application number and when I try with it says nothing at all.
Please someone to help explain
Good luck to us all

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
I don't understand your case. did they request you to fill the form?were your medical expired or the first one?what's our time line?
You said that you have no UCI, number, when they transfered your file they didn't notify you? we need to understand better before any can comment on your situation.

dinigobale

Sep 24, 2013
lonelyguy said:
I am not scaring you but , m scared that they have refused it. or us I said before maybe they approved and forwared it to IOM to arrange about travel, since your wife has no passport.

Normally they don't refuse without interviews, but in a few cases they might, refuse without interview, yes it's possible.since they are a few things that you do not need to interview some1 to know details, since you ahve facts/details infront of you.I give you an example, If my medical or security sho them taht M not eliible, or I have a lot of crimes. do u think they might not refuse me ?I am not saying that it's your wife case though.But in your case me I really think that may be they sent your file to IOM, since I once saw a case like that here. as I said I always see Nairobi puting DM after stamping passport or refusing some1.Let's hope everything will go well for you.meanwhile check both your address and email to see if they send you a letter.all the best.

i received this mail from the embassy this morning

Good Day,

Please note that we have finalised processing this application and the decision and original documents were sent to you on 31-March-2016 via mail. You will receive them in the coming weeks.

bad news? good news? what do they mean original document sent?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Ngabwes said:
Congratulations bro Lonelyguy!!! Happy for u and ur wife. My wife never get her passport yet and they never answer my emails. I called them and they said they will answer by email. So , i am hopeless and confused don't know what to do. And no update yet. Thanks for asking bro.
Thank you Ngabwes.but the most congs will be at PPr and Visas issued. honestly me too I feel a bit confused about your case. but yo can also relax since decision is made. I think it's about their internal process escpecially in mail dispatching where there is a delay.