29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Ngabwes said:
Hey! She never come here on a visitor visa. she just submitted her passport 4 days ago and waiting for the passport to be sent back
Thanks. Has she ever tried applying? my husband has been the one coming and is thinking of i visiting once the sponsorship is approved. i would like to know how one can go about this.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Check some forums pages here with name TRV you will get a lot of tips on how to make your Dossier.

All the best.

Danielle C

Jun 17, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have now received acknowledgement of application receipt, as well as sponsorship approval and confirmation that the application has been transferred to Nairobi.

What next?

I realize this is when the real waiting game begins, but just so I know, what would the next steps be?

Thank you in advance,

Danielle

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Danielle C said:
Hi Everyone,

I have now received acknowledgement of application receipt, as well as sponsorship approval and confirmation that the application has been transferred to Nairobi.

What next?

I realize this is when the real waiting game begins, but just so I know, what would the next steps be?

Thank you in advance,

Danielle
Hello Danielle.... How are you doing. Congrats on getting sponsorship approval. I happy for you.. The next step now is waiting to hear from the visa office... There is 3 things that can happen for the next step...
1) They can approve your relationship to be geniune which will be the result of getting a passport request and waived the interview.
2) They can give your spouse an interview at the embassy
3) They can deny your application for permnanent residency without an interview but this rearly happen to people though..

But basically that is what would happen once the application get to the visa office in there country... Maybe they will request other supporting document to prove your relationship..... I hope this help you out to know what to expect.

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
Hi everyone!

Just to inform u that after 14 days since my wife sent her passport, today on ECaS changed from in process to decision made. My wife is nairobi and the visa office is in Nairobi as well. Anyone knows how long it will take for my wife to get her passport back? Thanks

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
It will take atmost 2 weeks but u can keep checkg on the courier service provider u used thats the only you will confirm.
When they tepl u they have recieved the passport and its in transit then knw yo left wit afew days .
Otherwise congs to u two :)

Danielle C

Jun 17, 2015
Hey Everyone,

I know I should be on a 2016 thread, as that's when we applied, but this thread seems the most accurate ....

I have been approved to Sponsor my spouse, and now the application for Permanent Residence is 'on process'

There are two lines:

1. We received XXX application for permanent residence on XXXX.

2. Medical results have been received.

My question is, by having this line 2, is this a good sign or a typical line in the whole process?

Thank you in advance!

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Not untill u see athird line of started working on yo application on----- thats wen u will knw that yo application is inprocess at the moment its in que waitg for an officer to pick it and start wrkg on it nd this might take sme time which we all dnt knw.
Jst pray that wen that time comes you are nt called for the interview coz it also slows down the pace.
Wish u the best

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Deesavids said:
Not untill u see athird line of started working on yo application on----- thats wen u will knw that yo application is inprocess at the moment its in que waitg for an officer to pick it and start wrkg on it nd this might take sme time which we all dnt knw.
Jst pray that wen that time comes you are nt called for the interview coz it also slows down the pace.
Wish u the best
Hey Deesavids! Can I ask you a similar question? Does the fact that her status changed from application received to in process mean the VO has at least received it? I understand no one is working on it until you get the third line but want to know how I know they at least have it. Mine switched to in process on the weekend but have not received AOR2 yet. My VO is Dar Es Salaam but assume it works similar to Nairobi. Thank you!

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Yes inprocess means they have recieved yo application and its probably in the que waitg to be worked on.
Am also a daresalaam applicant but there is no difference in the way they do things only that we have noticed that nairobi is kind of fast compared to dar es salaam at the moment jst keep patient you are not alone :)
God bless

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Thanks so much Deesavids! Glad to know they at least have it. Yes, I am a fellow Uganda applicant so know what a long wait is ahead. Dar is much too slow, it's very depressing. I've only begun the journey so can't even imagine how difficult it is for people waiting a year or more. I pray they are able to speed up the process for the slow VOs. Having to wait that long is not right. I hope for good news for you soon my friend!

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
Hello!
Decision made means the visa is stamped in ? Or means the passeport is sent back? My ECAS changed from in process to decision made since monday but nothing else inside. Do they send email or mail regarding the decision? How does people know that the passport is sent back to the owner? Clarify please!
Thanks

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
From what I read in other forums, decision made means they have already issued the visa and the passport must be on the way back to you. Hopefully u will be receiving ur passport really soon. Congrats!! Soo happy for you. Now I just pray me n others get PPR soon.

Ngabwes said:
Hello!
Decision made means the visa is stamped in ? Or means the passeport is sent back? My ECAS changed from in process to decision made since monday but nothing else inside. Do they send email or mail regarding the decision? How does people know that the passport is sent back to the owner? Clarify please!
Thanks