+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIROBI OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2014

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
lonelyguy said:
Thank you Ngabwes.but the most congs will be at PPr and Visas issued. honestly me too I feel a bit confused about your case. but yo can also relax since decision is made. I think it's about their internal process escpecially in mail dispatching where there is a delay.
Hey lonelyguy!

You were right my bro. I went and see my MP to write the embassy and they replied that the visa has been issued however, they are waiting for a prepaid envelop to return her passport. So,my wife sent it today and hopefully monday she will have her passport. Thank you again and will update everything after she get her passport.

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Ngabwes said:
Hey lonelyguy!

You were right my bro. I went and see my MP to write the embassy snd they replied that the visa has been issued however, there are waiting for a prepaid envelop to return her passport. So my wife sent it today and hopefully monday she will have her passport. Thank you again and will update everything after she get her passport.
Congratulations Ngabwes! Please keep us dated.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Ngabwes said:
Hey lonelyguy!

You were right my bro. I went and see my MP to write the embassy and they replied that the visa has been issued however, they are waiting for a prepaid envelop to return her passport. So,my wife sent it today and hopefully monday she will have her passport. Thank you again and will update everything after she get her passport.
That's good to hear Bro.Yes now anytime this coming week your wife will have her passport.did you use Fedex or DH for prepaid courriel.I think I am approaching the same step to.have you bought theticket yet?

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
lonelyguy said:
That's good to hear Bro.Yes now anytime this coming week your wife will have her passport.did you use Fedex or DH for prepaid courriel.I think I am approaching the same step to.have you bought theticket yet?

I used DHL again and we are waiting for it thisweek. i will buy the ticket until she has the passport in her hand. Praying for everyone to be joined with their lovers. thanks

Danielle C

Jun 17, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to contain my excitement before I hear from you.

I have received a letter via email with request for passport - I presume this means that our application has been approved??

My other question is (embarrassed to ask) - do we courier the passport to the Canadian High Commission in Nairobi?

Also, once it has been couriered, how long is the next step?

Cheers!
Danielle

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Congratulations!! it's time for u to celebrate. yeah u need to send ur passport so they can issue the visa. if ur file is in Niarobi then send the passport there n don't forget to include a prepaid return envelope.
What's ur timeline?? I am still waiting for PPR.

Danielle C said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received a letter via email with request for passport - I presume this means that our application has been approved??

My other question is (embarrassed to ask) - do we courier the passport to the Canadian High Commission in Nairobi?

Cheers!
Danielle

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Danielle C said:
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!

Danielle
Congrats Danielle.Once they receive your Passort, Nairobi usually tales beween 1- weeks to send back your PP.with very few cases where it tooks 1 month or more(I saw here less than 4).
Continue to monitor your Ecas since after they stamp your Passport it ill change to DM.
What's your timeline again?all the best!! :) :)

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
Hello everyone!
Just to inform you that my wife got her passeport today and she will be in Canada on Sunday. Take care and good luck to everyone out there.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Ngabwes said:
Hello everyone!
Just to inform you that my wife got her passeport today and she will be in Canada on Sunday. Take care and good luck to everyone out there.
Congratulations Ngabwessssssss.I am very happy for you and your wife. so where do we join you on Sunday to cerebrate? ain't eating or drinking anything from today. since Sunday is a great day :) :)
By the way do you mind tell me how much costed you the airticket and when you did buy it?
Thanks Baba.

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Ngabwes said:
Hello everyone!
Congratulations Ngwabes! All the best!

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
Ngabwes said:
Hello everyone!
What a good news Ngwabe..Congrats again...

Ngabwes

Oct 1, 2015
lonelyguy said:
Congratulations Ngabwessssssss.I am very happy for you and your wife. so where do we join you on Sunday to cerebrate? ain't eating or drinking anything from today. since Sunday is a great day :) :)
By the way do you mind tell me how much costed you the airticket and when you did buy it?
Thanks Baba.
Hello lonelyguy,

The airticket was 1460$ and I bought it todayFriday its a one stop ticket. You are welcome on sunday bro. But one thing to remind u is that my wife is coming alone and she don't english to ask for the gate however she speak french and not sure if she will know the gate from Frankfurt to Calgary. Thank u and help me for praying.
Regards ,

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
dinigobale said:
anybody have any idea what the decison might be?
Have they requested your passport?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Ngabwes said:
Hello lonelyguy,

The airticket was 1460$ and I bought it todayFriday its a one stop ticket. You are welcome on sunday bro. But one thing to remind u is that my wife is coming alone and she don't english to ask for the gate however she speak french and not sure if she will know the gate from Frankfurt to Calgary. Thank u and help me for praying.
Regards ,
Thanks Ngabwes. I know This Sunday is a great days for you.enjoy. :) :) :)