+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Kenya PR Application

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Tonight I m going to mail them to know our situation as we have only 3months left to medical expiration.. lets see what will they reply
Yes u should. Keep us updated when they repsond.
I emailed VO too for an update last week because the due date passed with no communication.

danielgirma

Feb 24, 2017
@wyclef That's good news to know where your application is at. My take is if it's still at CIO until now and you are In ip2, they won't send to local office for processing but rather for visa stamping. If you are in IP1, they may either send to Nairobi visa office for application processing or process it there. if it's sent to Nairobi, then am afraid you will be in the same spot as both me and mtunguyas. I hope yours stays in cio

danielgirma

Feb 24, 2017
None for me either, medicals also not passed yet so it may be a while for me before officer starts reviewing my file.
I wish they could process it in parallel tho.
Other visa office have lots of applicants which can be found on forums. I'm wondering whether east African nations do not know much about Nairobi visa office or they are not participating much in social media. Information for Nairobi visa office is almost next to non existent.