+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My landing experience at Toronto (YYZ)

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Are we required to submit photos at the time of landing? Can someone advise what documents are required for landing.

chris8890

May 2, 2018
Are we required to submit photos at the time of landing? Can someone advise what documents are required for landing.
1. No additional photos are required.
2. Document list:
CORP, Passports, Bank statement (not mandatory just to be safe side), Canada address keep handy like on paper
Goods to follow list (You can add your car also in this if you are not importing at the time of landing)
Goods to carry (Keep items section & import car section blank if you are doing soft landing but fill other parts of it there are just 3 to 4 pieces of information you need to fill here.

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hi i have some questions:
1. How much money I need to bring along? We are planning to take some cash which is less than 10k Cad and bank draft of the remaining amount with us. Do we have to declare the bank draft also?
2. If I carry the jewelry along do I still have to have pictures of it? As per my understanding we need the pictures of goods to follow not the goods that we are taking along with us.
Plz reply

Reactions: Zayynah

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
1. I think you will need to declare bank draft. Declaring is not a bad thing. CBSA just wants to know if you are carrying more than 10k CAD. They won't bother you if you declare.

2. Please carry pictures of jewelry you are taking with you.

Reactions: Aryan7

Harrybains

Sep 12, 2017
hi bro,
I got copr two copies but on one my pic is affixed but on another copy pic is not affixed it lose is it normal
Thanks

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)
hi bro,
I got copr two copies but on one my pic is affixed but on another copy pic is not affixed it lose is it normal
Thanks
Yes the one with tge pic is for the immigration office. They will give you back the copy thats wothout the pic. Don't sign anywhere on either documents. You will need to do that in front of the CBSA officer when he tells u to do so

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hi.. We are planning to do our Landing around Last week of december or first week of Jan.. Any one done that in this group.. Wanted to check if the Airport SIN counters are open on all days 24 by 7 or are they closed once in a while for holidays

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi.. We are planning to do our Landing around Last week of december or first week of Jan.. Any one done that in this group.. Wanted to check if the Airport SIN counters are open on all days 24 by 7 or are they closed once in a while for holidays
There will like be extra closures between Christmas Eve and New Year's day. The SIN offices are never open 24/7.

Paridhishah96

Apr 5, 2018
Customs:

I had already made a "goods with me" and "goods to follow" list in detail with all fields filled up and value mentioned. I carried two copies of this set.
I want to know how detailed would you keep this list. I am sorry if someone has already asked this question, but i read 2 pages and was not able to find anything. Is there some particular format for these lists or some website that states all the details?

Thanks for the article, it was very helpful and i am looking forward to move too.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014

Pravin7

Jan 25, 2018
Hello friends,
I am currently in the US.I got the CoPR.I am leaving US to India and then come to Canada.
My questions are
1.I have my CoPR form and the one time entry visa in my passport.Are these 2 documents enough to travel from India and land in Canada.
I am asking this because I got the whole process done in the US,so bit concerned if I can use just these documents to enter Canada from India.

2.I have a car in the US.I am planning it to leave it at my friends house in Detroit.He is a US citizen.After I land in Canada from India can I declare the car under items that will follow and then can my friend drive it to Canada and give it to me?

Thanks

ptg89

Oct 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a question about Proof of Funds to show at landing.
I am hoping to bring around 13,000 CAD in cash and for the rest, I will show the bank statements (I and wife are landing, so the fund requirements are around 15,500 CAD).
My question is, for the bank statements, should I show statements for the past six months? Because I have opened up a new account in HSBC and going to show my funds from there as it will be easier (as it is an international bank) to use in Canada. Since this is a new account, I can only show statements for about 4 months. Is this ok?

Thank you all.

Last edited: