+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My hearing is next Wednesday, the minister will attend for credibility

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I was very sad… anyway I have received an other short hearing notice for May which will include the minister’s delegate.. hope they will no more cancel.
Do not worry, May is around the corner and I think you will be fine, I think they are ok with your explanation otherwise they would put you on regular hearing
It looks very promising

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Do not worry, May is around the corner and I think you will be fine, I think they are ok with your explanation otherwise they would put you on regular hearing
It looks very promising
Thanks a lot. But anyway short or regular all depends on how you can clearly explain your story without any contradiction and how convincing you are. If you can explain it well and answer well all the questions it will definitely be okay.

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Thanks a lot. But anyway short or regular all depends on how you can clearly explain your story without any contradiction and how convincing you are. If you can explain it well and answer well all the questions it will definitely be okay.
Bro, how’s your hearing? I’m scared mine is same with minister intervention when I forgot to mention previous visas. Please reply because I’m really stressed out and hearing is coming on may 05.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Bro, how’s your hearing? I’m scared mine is same with minister intervention when I forgot to mention previous visas. Please reply because I’m really stressed out and hearing is coming on may 05.
Mine went well it lasted 3.5 hours. Forgetting to mention a visa is not a very big deal if you can tell them you had no reason to hide the previous visa refusals. Hiding an information is serious only when they notice that the hidden information would have helped them take a decision which would go against you but if it is not the case you’re good. When I was asked about it I told them clearly that I had no reason to hide such information and it would never affect my credibility and also I would advise you to read and have a very good understanding of your own story as the minister’s representative will be trying to pick up negative points on your story. I did mine without a lawyer because I don’t trust those business people.

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Mine went well it lasted 3.5 hours. Forgetting to mention a visa is not a very big deal if you can tell them you had no reason to hide the previous visa refusals. Hiding an information is serious only when they notice that the hidden information would have helped them take a decision which would go against you but if it is not the case you’re good. When I was asked about it I told them clearly that I had no reason to hide such information and it would never affect my credibility and also I would advise you to read and have a very good understanding of your own story as the minister’s representative will be trying to pick up negative points on your story. I did mine without a lawyer because I don’t trust those business people.
Thank you so much for detailed response. Was it approved for you? Did you receive positive decision? Just asking please if you can share also how long it took to get the NOD?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Thank you so much for detailed response. Was it approved for you? Did you receive positive decision? Just asking please if you can share also how long it took to get the NOD?
I received my NOD after 3 days and it was positive. The judge acknowledged the fact I spoke without any lawyer and was able to explain every detail of my story without reading. And I was also able to answer to every questions without contradicting my previous answers. For some of the minister’s accusations she said they were simple allegations and she couldn’t refuse my story based on those allegations from the Minister

Reactions: Aliya_izat

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
I received my NOD after 3 days and it was positive. The judge acknowledged the fact I spoke without any lawyer and was able to explain every detail of my story without reading. And I was also able to answer to every questions without contradicting my previous answers. For some of the minister’s accusations she said they were simple allegations and she couldn’t refuse my story based on those allegations from the Minister
Thank you for your support. Good luck and stay blessed.