+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My hearing is next Wednesday, the minister will attend for credibility

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Yes less complex
Short hearing
Please one more thing , can you tell me exact what they told you on the phone when they called you to cancel the hearing? I would like to connect with my case please and see if it’s the same thing although it could be different. Just tell me exactly what they said pliz

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Please one more thing , can you tell me exact what they told you on the phone when they called you to cancel the hearing? I would like to connect with my case please and see if it’s the same thing although it could be different. Just tell me exactly what they said pliz
They contacted my lawyer. They sent a letter. It says hearing cancelled and there is no new date. We will let you know etc.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
They contacted my lawyer. They sent a letter. It says hearing cancelled and there is no new date. We will let you know etc.
I’m happy for you. My story was less complex with a short hearing and it could be cancelled if the minister’s delegate doesn’t send intervention notice. I received the minister’s intervention notice and consulted with a lawyer and we provided more evidences and today I received a call the hearing is cancelled and they will call me.

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m happy for you. My story was less complex with a short hearing and it could be cancelled if the minister’s delegate doesn’t send intervention notice. I received the minister’s intervention notice and consulted with a lawyer and we provided more evidences and today I received a call the hearing is cancelled and they will call me.
There is a good chance you may now need a full hearing but could be rescheduled short hearing and approval without hearing but that is the least likely option on my opinion.

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
You will get it without hearing and soon. Congratulations in advance

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi I had a short hearing notice for Wednesday 22, 2023 but I have received a bunch of documents from the minister and he is questioning me regarding the credibility of my story.
1.I forgot to mention in my application that I was refused a us student visa back in 2015 and used fraudulent Bank statements, here I was helped by a travel agency and I completely ignore any fraudulent documents.
2. I mention on Facebook that I visited Angola , Portugal and Brazil during 2016, 2017 and 2018. although it’s not true and I have never visited those countries it’s just Facebook
3. I mention on LinkedIn that I speak Portuguese , I don’t know how but the truth is I don’t know anything about Portuguese.
4. A Facebook comment mentions that I was interested in a training to become accountant 2 weeks after I escaped from the kidnapping, and it’s clear because I didn’t have the intention to go out of the country and wanted to continue my life and later it was difficult due to multiple threats.
I need some advice from people who have dealt with such situations.
What is the result of your hearing?

Reactions: Sphinx13

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
all the best I was really looking forward for good news from you today but that's just a little delay, they will give you a positive decision soon

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
all the best I was really looking forward for good news from you today but that's just a little delay, they will give you a positive decision soon
I was very sad… anyway I have received an other short hearing notice for May which will include the minister’s delegate.. hope they will no more cancel.

Reactions: Nyathira

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
I was very sad… anyway I have received an other short hearing notice for May which will include the minister’s delegate.. hope they will no more cancel.
amazing! may isn't far. keep up the faith no cancellation only good news.