+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My hearing is next Wednesday, the minister will attend for credibility

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
There is no lies in any of my applications. Facebook and Linkedln are not one of the real metrics to measure someone’s credibility. We post what we want without being indebted to someone. I’m looking for a lawyer but given the time I don’t know if I willl be able to afford one… anyway it’s all about giving my arguments and demonstrate my credibility.
I hope everything goes well. Did they tell you they checked your social media profiles?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I hope everything goes well. Did they tell you they checked your social media profiles?
Bro the minister sent a copy of my Facebook and Linkedln picture and all his accusations only based on Facebook and it’s crazy , I laughed so much to see how by missing accusations they could go to find things on Facebook which do not make sense at all. In my Facebook it says that in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 I went to Angola, Portugal and Brazil which is not true and do not know how, it’s simple to find the truth about this information by going to those different consulates since they have my fingerprints .

Piece of advice to y’all don’t use Facebook during the process it’s a way to control you.

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Bro the minister sent a copy of my Facebook and Linkedln picture and all his accusations only based on Facebook and it’s crazy , I laughed so much to see how by missing accusations they could go to find things on Facebook which do not make sense at all. In my Facebook it says that in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 I went to Angola, Portugal and Brazil which is not true and do not know how, it’s simple to find the truth about this information by going to those different consulates since they have my fingerprints .

Piece of advice to y’all don’t use Facebook during the process it’s a way to control you.
Woww I never heard that before. People should do private their accounts. I mean the information should just open to the their friends. I believe you will prove everything easily but of course it's headache.

Reactions: itzdrmac

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Woww I never heard that before. People should do private their accounts. I mean the information should just open to the their friends. I believe you will prove everything easily but of course it's headache.
It's pretty common IRCC check social media for family sponsorship (spousal mostly). So I am not surprised that they check it in refugee applicaitons.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am looking for a lawyer , it’s obvious but there is no lies in any of my applications. And information on social medias are never to be taken as a way to judge someone’s integrity or credibility it’s clear we post anything pleases us but don’t worry I know how to answer to what the minister’s delegate qualifies as lies based on my social networks. (God will help)

Regarding the usa application in 2015, the usa home security office sent a copy of my recent visa application In 2022 and to the question of knowing if I have already been denied a usa visa and state the reason , I clearly answered yes and also mentioned in the same visa application that the reason of my application being denied in 2015 was never told to me since the consulate told me they would call me my application is under administrative process and my visa application was approved. Now telling me that the reason it was denied it’s because I used fake bank statements in 2015 it’s weird because that reason was never said to me and the bank statement was my dad’s not mine.

short or full hearing does not matter , it’s all about how you can defend your story and tell your arguments. Still looking for a lawyer but in the event I don’t happen to get an affordable one I will be doing it alone and believe it will be alright.
I think you are underestimating how seriously lying on previous applications and even on social media is taken. We aren’t talking about little lies you are talking about lying on your resume and business networking sites not plus lying about financial information. People often rely on social media, pictures, etc. in their asylum claims so they are also considered when it comes to immigration applications. When it comes to asylum applications if you have a personal reason for asylum and not a general reason then a lot of the proof comes down to your own word and informal documentation.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I think you are underestimating how seriously lying on previous applications and even on social media is taken. We aren’t talking about little lies you are talking about lying on your resume and business networking sites not plus lying about financial information. People often rely on social media, pictures, etc. in their asylum claims so they are also considered when it comes to immigration applications. When it comes to asylum applications if you have a personal reason for asylum and not a general reason then a lot of the proof comes down to your own word and informal documentation.
I don’t underestimate anything, I take everything seriously and consider proper actions towards the accusations, I am working with a lawyer who is currently reviewing everything and all of the social media based accusations are irrelevant said the lawyer. The only relevant issue is the fact I forgot to include the us visa denial in the application.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
An other concern is my lawyer doesn’t speak French while the hearing language is French , and he is asking me if I can allow him to ask irb to postpone the hearing due to his language barrier which I am still processing now.

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
An other concern is my lawyer doesn’t speak French while the hearing language is French , and he is asking me if I can allow him to ask irb to postpone the hearing due to his language barrier which I am still processing now.
You have a very complicated case. Look for a lawyer who is very experienced in Refugee case and who can also speak French language fluently.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I submitted further evidences and I just got a call from IRB that the hearing is cancelled and should wait for the decision or next step. What could that be?

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I submitted further evidences and I just got a call from IRB that the hearing is cancelled and should wait for the decision or next step. What could that be?
They will reschedule it, hopefully you do not need to wait for a long period of time, or might be regular hearing, no one actually knows

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi!!!!!
They cancelled my hearing in the morning and they gave decision same day. Without hearing!!!
Good luck:)