+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY CIC Account locked- need to unlock

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
Send a CSE to IRCC explaining the situation that will take 5 business days.Meanwhile try and call .Keep trying till you get a response. If you have someone in canada also call.You can send your passport through CSE explaining the situation pending when it will be sorted out. Wishing you the best.

ESHAANPAL

Dec 8, 2020
hi,

My cic account is locked due to wrong security answer. i have received an email from cic that i have to submit my passport before August 26, 2020. but i am not able to login. how can i send them passport. i tried to link my application so many times but it shows no application found. please help me if i will not submit my passport they will refuse my application. i just have 8 days i called them they did not reponse me what i am expecting they are suggesting for extension. i also fill web form they did not reply me. please guys help me as soon as possible
Hey, were you able to solve the issue if yes kindly let me know, stuck in same problem

ESHAANPAL

Dec 8, 2020
Hey peeps,
I've accidentally somehow answered those 3 security questions wrong.
I've actually received something from CIC today and now I'm not able to log into that to see what that is.
I contacted webmaster on web-tech-support AT cic.gc.ca. I've also contacted question AT cic.gc.ca

Whom do you think I also should contact? Am I able to call to CIC and ask what they wrote me if I provide them with specific application number?
My application is proccessed in London. I may also call them directly.

Maybe there's someone who had same issue?

Thank you in advance
Were you able to solve it?