+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application returned I’m frustrated and angry . Use of representative form not signed ?!?! It’s not mandatory I waited 7 months

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
This is the right way to go about it. Would suggest adding a cover letter on top with proof of previous application's return due to missing signature. Stress on when you initially applied and how your application got returned 7 months later ( include dates ). I have learnt from a couple of other users experience that when they highlighted their application being returned - they did see their next application make its way much faster through the ranks. So worth a shot.

PS. I agree, this is very unfair. Would maybe make sense if AOR was coming after a month - not 7.
[/QUOTE AOR is coming quick now for new applications its only the application form last March to December is still waiting on AOR most January and February application of this year already gotten AOR

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
AOR is coming quick now for new applications its only the application form last March to December is still waiting on AOR most January and February application of this year already gotten AOR

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
AOR is coming quick now for new applications its only the application form last March to December is still waiting on AOR most January and February application of this year already gotten AOR
November mid onwards are getting pretty fast AORs. March to October basically screwed.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you very much everybody. I didn’t Sleep last night due to frustration. I’m kinda better. I didn’t even tell my wife she will be sad . I don’t want that as she is taking care of our kids. I call Ircc 3 times all agreed and were shocked about it. Some you can sense felt bad for me but couldn’t say anything and were very careful to what they say, and they said I have valid points but there is nothing they can do about it. All they suggested was to resubmit and add a letter hoping they put you back in queue but it’s not guaranteed. No help as you guys mentioned . Last step the MP and see what he can do . If nothing, I’ll have to just submit it again and I lost 7 months. It’ll be probably another 7 months for them to open it because everything slowed down due to corona
Dont worry. Please send application as soon as possible. I got AOR today. My Application was delivered on 4th march 2021. All the best.

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Better to resubmit soon, I got AOR, SA and medical, and biometrics all in the span of one month. People are getting AOR's in 3/4 weeks for Feb/March applicants.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did your friend apply outland or Inland? Mostly returned Inland cases for this form missed either postal or country name.
He was Outland, also why I'm saying you should reapply, I applied on 3rd March 2021 and got AOR yesterday

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Thank you very much everybody . I’ve decided to always be part of this forum to help others as well as I know how it feels . One agent that spoke to me was very nice and told about how his wife got sponsored by him and it was hectic and long. He then after that works for ircc haha . Out of all places he laughed when he told me that but he said so he can know more about this process and try to make change in the system.

Reactions: armoured

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Thank you very much everybody . I’ve decided to always be part of this forum to help others as well as I know how it feels . One agent that spoke to me was very nice and told about how his wife got sponsored by him and it was hectic and long. He then after that works for ircc haha . Out of all places he laughed when he told me that but he said so he can know more about this process and try to make change in the system.
good luck man!!

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Wow, seven months later? That is so infuriating. It would’ve been good to know that there was a mistake in your application from the start! Why would they wait so long to tell you? So sorry :(

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Our first application was received march 2020 and returned incomplete in October due to missing postal code for an American family member. It sucks. I totally feel your pain but unfortunately there is nothing you can o about it except resubmit a complete application. You will have to get a few items redone as they will be out of date. The passport sized photos, background check (if there is an expiry date on it) and you will need to complete the forms again with new date. We added the paper they sent us stating what was missing to the second submission to show the next agent that gets our package. Good luck