+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

Hi-dee

Feb 7, 2022
I have received my LAA on 29July’2021 and submitted my documents on 19Sept,2021.
It has been 3 months 25 days but the status still shows : RECEIVED.

Those who have gone through the process before, can you guide me please?
I submitted same date also but now on assessment in progress.. have you logged in to see if anything has changed?

Wallstreet

Feb 3, 2022
Hello Im new in the forum. I have applied for MPNP and after my Supporter received a phone call my status changed to Application in Progress. However i recently received a letter stating that my Express Entry profile and Job Seeker Validation Code is invalid. (It expired after i received my Letter of Advice to Apply and i opened a new EE Profile). The letter says I have 30 days to reply. I have sent them my new details and my profile has changed to Additional Document Required. Does this mean they would only start working on my application after the 30 days lapse or as soon as they get my response? And usually what is the approximate time for them to revert?

Wallstreet

Feb 3, 2022
Yes, updated my old IRCC profile with new one as it got expired after I got LAA.
My application is under assessment according to mpnp site.
How long did it take for them to revert? Im in a similar boat where my IRCC profile expired after i got LAA and i have been told to respond in 30 days

Kiko0521

Feb 18, 2022
Hi everyone, Would like to check if there is any whatsapp group of people who are trying for pnp. Kindly share group link or admin number. Thank you

MKambo

Jan 13, 2022
I submitted same date also but now on assessment in progress.. have you logged in to see if anything has changed?
My status shows “assessment in process”.
Can anyone tell me what is the timeline for this assessment in process?
Also, my supporter received a call few days ago (around 12th feb)

Hi-dee

Feb 7, 2022
My status shows “assessment in process”.
Can anyone tell me what is the timeline for this assessment in process?
Also, my supporter received a call few days ago (around 12th feb)
I think you’re near to the finishing line though nothing yet from my end , if there’s any changes pls do update

Oluwatoyin007

Mar 19, 2022
Hello house, my supporter received a call on the 15th of March, 2022 and my status is still on Assessment in Process till now, no PFL, no nomination yet. Does anyone have the same experience? getting worried already.

MKambo

Jan 13, 2022
Hello house, my supporter received a call on the 15th of March, 2022 and my status is still on Assessment in Process till now, no PFL, no nomination yet. Does anyone have the same experience? getting worried already.
Hello,
Please wait for some time, you will receive your nomination soon.

Mr Andy

Dec 29, 2021
Hello,
Please wait for some time, you will receive your nomination soon.
My supporter got called almost 3 weeks ago. I just got my nomination. Just give it some time