+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

Tashasiq

Apr 22, 2019
I applied for MPNP and believe am in the career employment pathway … on 1st April my status changed to Assessment in Progress and on Friday 8th April it changed to complete … no contact to my sister or supporter … is this normal?

Oluwatoyin007

Mar 19, 2022
I applied for MPNP and believe am in the career employment pathway … on 1st April my status changed to Assessment in Progress and on Friday 8th April it changed to complete … no contact to my sister or supporter … is this normal?
Yes, that means your assessment has been completed successfully. You should get your nomination this week.

Tashasiq

Apr 22, 2019
Yes, that means your assessment has been completed successfully. You should get your nomination this week.
Thank you for confirming. It’s strange though that no one was contacted and it was barely a week. Trying to understand the details well so I don’t miss any critical stuff. Appreciate the detailed help and discussions on this thread though

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Does anyone know how long MPNP is taking these days after submitting PNP application.
My brother got invited to apply mid of dec and he applied PNP on 25th dec, file still only shows received

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
I'm about to apply for MPNP-IES(career employment pathway) but I'm totally confused. Do I need to email MPNP first.

How it works?
Can someone tell the whole process since starting.

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
I'm about to apply for MPNP-IES(career employment pathway) but I'm totally confused. Do I need to email MPNP first.

How it works?

Tashasiq

Apr 22, 2019

How it works?
hi Steve,

You need to submit your EOI online on the MPNP link by answering the questions.MPNP will evaluate your answers and if qualified they will extend an LAA which is when you have to submit all proofs and pay for the verification. You can call them on the MPNP helpline too … they’re very helpful. Thé document check-list online is also very descriptive about what you need to submit. Hope this helps

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
hi Steve,

You need to submit your EOI online on the MPNP link by answering the questions.MPNP will evaluate your answers and if qualified they will extend an LAA which is when you have to submit all proofs and pay for the verification. You can call them on the MPNP helpline too … they’re very helpful. Thé document check-list online is also very descriptive about what you need to submit. Hope this helps
I have done that, but at the end when we preview our MPNP- EOI SW
it shows you fall in the category of skilled worker overseas and gave points out of 1000.

And I hear that for IES there are no points for this category.

Tashasiq

Apr 22, 2019
I have done that, but at the end when we preview our MPNP- EOI SW
it shows you fall in the category of skilled worker overseas and gave points out of 1000.

And I hear that for IES there are no points for this category.
Yes cuz it won’t show IES separately … hopefully you’ll get an LAA in the next draw …

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
It happened to me this way too … the system is built for only swo and skilled workers in Manitoba
Once we'll receive LAA, can we submit all documents right away or do we need to wait for while?

Moreover, we need to submit:
Birthday certificate
Password copies
Ielts
Work related papers
Education documents
Fund proof
Settlement plan

Do we need to submit any other documents as well, if yes what are the pending documents we need to add?

TIA.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Tashasiq

Apr 22, 2019
Once we'll receive LAA, can we submit all documents right away or do we need to wait for while?

Moreover, we need to submit:
Birthday certificate
Password copies
Ielts
Work related papers
Education documents
Fund proof
Settlement plan

Do we need to submit any other documents as well, if yes what are the pending documents we need to add?

TIA.
There is a document checklist on Google … it’s called the MPNP document checklist … it’s a very good representations of the documents you need to submit and which ones should be notarised. Once you get an LAA you have 60 days to submit everything and pay the fees

Leemah

Mar 7, 2023
I received my LAA for SW overseas in June and submitted my documents.
On the 3th I received ADR and I submitted on the 4th which I wrote to them.
Until now my status still shows information requested. Does anyone know how long I need to wait
Good day bro, I believe by now you are already resident of manitoba.
Pls can you tell me how long your status stayed on "information requested" as i'm worried my status has been on information requested for one month now.
Thanks

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hi Everyone here, It's been more than a month since MPNP contacted my supporter and my status still shows "Assessment in Process"

Is anyone in this state? and anyone with information on what should be delaying the outcome?

So worry here.