+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Strategic Recruitment Overseas

moonstone

Mar 14, 2019
Hi Everyone, Im new to the site,I was offered a job in Manitoba, the employer was recently approved to hire me under MPNP Strategic Recruitment Overseas, the next step is an interview from an MPNP officer..
Please advise me if you can on the questions which he may ask and the timeline to receive a work permit and PR. Thank you

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Everyone, Im new to the site,I was offered a job in Manitoba, the employer was recently approved to hire me under MPNP Strategic Recruitment Overseas, the next step is an interview from an MPNP officer..
Please advise me if you can on the questions which he may ask and the timeline to receive a work permit and PR. Thank you
Hi
I also went through this same process. I think they do prioritize cases under strategic initiative program, however am not sure of the time-lines. With regards to the questions, you just have to proof you know the job you are being employed for.

Reactions: moonstone

moonstone

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everyone,
Congrats to those who have received their pr and nomination, i would like to share my timeline thus far
01/04/10 - MPNP Skype interview (foreign worker stream)
01/04/19 - Received invitation to apply through EOI, EOI submitted same day.
11/04/19 - LAA to apply
01/05/19 - Submit nomination application
02/05/19 - Application received and got file no.

Question what happens next

Avadhoot Ket

May 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
Congrats to those who have received their pr and nomination, i would like to share my timeline thus far
11/04/19 - LAA to apply

Hello. I'm new to this forum and i would like to know how to apply under Strategic Recruitment Initiative, How do i do that. Can anyone of you guide me in the correct direction please?

Harry143

Jul 12, 2018
Hi

Harry143

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, Just want to know how did they select your profile for under
MANITOBA STRATEGIC RECRUITMENT Initiative. Did u created EE pool and what is ur crs score. What to understand how can we get the same.

olxandr

Sep 22, 2015
Hi, Just want to know how did they select your profile for under
MANITOBA STRATEGIC RECRUITMENT Initiative. Did u created EE pool and what is ur crs score. What to understand how can we get the same.
I'm aware of two ways to get invitation to Apply under a Strategic Initiative.t Others can add and correct

First: You find an employer who will contact mpnp directly to sponsor your application
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/information-for-employers/recruitment-options/

Second: You contact Morden immigration, and if you meet their requirements and they are satisfied with your profile, then there is a good chance to receive Invitation to Apply under a Strategic Initiative
https://www.mordenimmigration.com/

There also, used to be overseas recruitment trips, but I haven't heard of any in the near future.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/strategic-initiatives/

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Hi everyone,
11/04/19 - LAA to apply

this is not the last step. You need to apply pr to ircc. Either EE or paper based, based on your approved nomination paper. I guess most likely is EE. Read mpnp website n ircc for more information.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Congrats on your job offer. Have you signed any documents related to job offer?Are u 100%sure that you actually got the job?
I'm asking because I've had similar experience just recently. While everything seemed to be on track with JO I was offered a Skype interview with Immigration officer. However, after skype I've got nothing.Any responses.A bit dissapointed right now and hope for the best.
So,at the skype call just make sure you know what is your job looks like,how you're going to settle in manitoba ,what are your steps after landing and so on.
Wish you to succeed)! And please reply about your job offer, maybe ill realise what I did wrong.

mrphillipz

Sep 30, 2015

where did you apply for job , my noc is 2282(Information Technology) and it is the indemand list. PLEASE HELP

moonstone

Mar 14, 2019
Hwy everyone I just received my pnp nomination and work support letter can I apply for my work permit and my spouse and kids as well? ?

May 8, 2019
Hi, everyone. I have a question and will be thankful for answers. I receive LAA with MPNP and right now I am filling the application.
There is section named :
"Application History - Canadian immigration application history. Provide information concerning all previous immigration applications made by you and by your spouse, if applicable."

I notice about my visitor visa ( First application - I received refuse and second- I was approved).
But also I had EE profile in 2018 and withdrawn it this year and created new one May of 2019.

Should I write about EE in this section? This is not an immigration program it just a tool, online system.

Thank you for answer ;)

athenasz2013

Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
11/04/19 - LAA to apply

Congrats! Could you kindly share how you got opportunity of MPNP interview? After exploratory visit or MPNP job fair or any other? Thank you very much!

immdummy

Aug 1, 2019
Hwy everyone I just received my pnp nomination and work support letter can I apply for my work permit and my spouse and kids as well? ?
Hello Dear
Can you explain what questions were asked at interview, will they schedule a time . My employer sent my information after his approval and MPNP said they will proceed with interview with me.

athenasz2013

Apr 8, 2019
Hello Dear
Can you explain what questions were asked at interview, will they schedule a time . My employer sent my information after his approval and MPNP said they will proceed with interview with me.
Hi , Could I know you are in Manitoba or oversea applicant?