+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Strategic Recruitment Overseas

bluegween

Oct 2, 2019
Hi Everyone, Im new to the site,I was offered a job in Manitoba, the employer was recently approved to hire me under MPNP Strategic Recruitment Overseas, the next step is an interview from an MPNP officer..
Please advise me if you can on the questions which he may ask and the timeline to receive a work permit and PR. Thank you
Hi to which site did you applied for a job?

nhile

Nov 5, 2019
Could you please show me details of PROCESS how to get the invitation? Great thanks for that! :)

Murtuza Kamal

Feb 26, 2020
Hi Everyone, Im new to the site,I was offered a job in Manitoba, the employer was recently approved to hire me under MPNP Strategic Recruitment Overseas, the next step is an interview from an MPNP officer..
Please advise me if you can on the questions which he may ask and the timeline to receive a work permit and PR. Thank you
Hello hope u all are doing well!!! Can anyone plz guide me how I can get in touch with Manitoba employers and eventually can get selected by Manitoba Strategic Initiative...?

Murtuza Kamal

Feb 26, 2020
Hello hope u all are doing well!!! Can anyone plz guide me how I can get in touch with Manitoba employers and eventually can get selected by Manitoba Strategic Initiative...?