+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP General Stream Applicants

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punjabi_veterinarian said:
thanks for reply, Dear - Is general stream plan applicable to limited or certain occupations ? since my profession is veterinarian (noc 3114). I meet minimum requirement of 60 points under new selection grid effective from 1st April 2013. I score around 75 points out of 100.

According to latest news by mannitoba immigration, now GENERAL STREAM candidates can also apply ONLINE application for MNIP, I heard that online application is much faster than paper application, earlier ONLINE application was eligible for Close ratlive or family sponsership plan, i heard that now we can apply online under GENERAL stream MNIP application. I heard that waiting time for letter of confirmation LOA from close friend is 6-8 months and federal application CIC time is 8 months total 16-18 months . Am i right ?
MPNP allows any profession, as long as they can see that you can economically help Manitoba they will nominate you. Yes, all applicants can avail online application, which is faster than mail app. True! Visa offices have different processing time but it will likely fall on that time frame from receiving of LOA to VISA

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Hi,

Under the new rule for MPNP, a person can apply as long as he meets the required points and even without family or friends in manitoba?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryr said:
Hi,

Under the new rule for MPNP, a person can apply as long as he meets the required points and even without family or friends in manitoba?
Unfortunately, no, I have contacted MPNP about this. The reason is that an applicant should have a settlement plan 2 endorsed by a relative or a friend.

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Thank you kurtsebastian. Guess i have to wait for our quebec application.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryr said:
Thank you kurtsebastian. Guess i have to wait for our quebec application.
No problem, Quebec is good as well, except the French. Hehe. Goodluck on your app. All the best.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

Kindly answer my questions below.

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

waiting for your detailed replies.

Thank you.

gsingh4477

Mar 27, 2013
sir

could you tell me why the general stream's applications are so slow? i have applied in jan 2012 and IELTS submitted in jan 2013 .could u tell me how long i hve to wait for AOR and LOA .Plz tell me cause it is neccessary for me to plan my further family plans

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh4477 said:
sir

could you tell me why the general stream's applications are so slow? i have applied in jan 2012 and IELTS submitted in jan 2013 .could u tell me how long i hve to wait for AOR and LOA .Plz tell me cause it is neccessary for me to plan my further family plans

That is long over due. May i know how did you submit it? Did you not contact MPNP regarding this matter?

gsingh4477

Mar 27, 2013
i hav applied through a consultant,unfortunatey i never try to contact in this regard .plz tell me how could i contact mpnp .

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh4477 said:
i hav applied through a consultant,unfortunatey i never try to contact in this regard .plz tell me how could i contact mpnp .
In that regard, i assume that your agency have sent your app via mail?. Here mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca

gsingh4477

Mar 27, 2013
my application has sent via mail under general stream .i would like to know how long i hav to wait for there response

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh4477 said:
my application has sent via mail under general stream .i would like to know how long i hav to wait for there response
probably, 3-4days. if they did not respond on that, try to use this immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

1) Can the main applicant apply for MPNP Family stream (Online application) if he meets the new eligibility criteria AND moves to Australia on a student visa immediately after applying for MPNP family stream?

2) Will it give negative impact on a case because the applicant have to leave the present employer of his home country and move to another country on a visit visa ?

3) Kindly explain in detail of this case and what should the applicant do in this scenario ? Should he stay in his home country and wait for immigration and work with the present employer OR Should he apply for immigration and move to Australia on a student visa for further studies.

I am asking this all because immigration takes approx 2-3 years and there is no guarantee of getting immigration. The applicant don't want to waste his important time and wants to complete further studies.

Thank you.

Waiting for answers for my questions posted above. Thank you

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

I am not sure about this, but I do not see any reason why he should leave Canada after his nomination, the consequences of this action will definitely on the supporters side. This is just my side.

If he will leave his present employer and have a student visa on the other country, MPNP will definitely be alarmed by this action. He will be asked if his intention are real for his application under MPNP. The fact that Australia is also looking for immigrants this will be a great factor in his settlement plan

Definitely, stay on his country wait for the process to finish.

Thank you.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news!

I am hearing plenty of sponsor interviews for FS Dec 2012 applicant. I hope it will continue in the coming weeks, especially for GS applicants. Grin Grin The source of our member Ad never fails to inform us. Wink

BTW, I also noticed several changes in MPNP website and now I cannot find the Q&A part or the field/form for inquiry which i am using to ensure 100% of return emails. Instead i have seen this, http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/.

NOTICES:

√ Reminder: check your e-mail

Applicants, Manitoba Supporters and consultants are reminded that all MPNP correspondence is by e-mail. Ensure the program has your current e-mail address. If sending updates to immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca make sure to include your full name, file number (if applicable) and both your new address and the address you previously provided. (Those who applied by mail will continue to receive postal correspondence.)

√ Get help with MPNP applications

In Winnipeg attend an information session on applying online to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers, most Tuesdays and Thursdays at the MPNP office: 7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Ave. You must first register by phone, 204-945-2806.

√ Application status inquiries

Manitoba Immigration and Multiculturalism, including the MPNP, does not accept inquiries (neither by phone, e-mail or in person) regarding the processing status of applications submitted to the MPNP.

√ New mail-in MAPP form

The MPNP still accepts mail applications from clients unable to use the Internet. To get the current MAPP go on the Internet and download and print the English or French form on our website using Adobe Reader.

I am betting that they will no longer respond to any inquiry related to app status.