+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP General Stream Applicants

jetlid

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
hey keep waiting to your turn!

hope you can ask MPNP !

below is the info I got last week from mpnp
Thank you for your email. As of this date, we are entering applications that were received in October 2012.
You will be receiving a letter as soon as your application has been entered on our database. Processing times vary by the volume of applications received. Please do not contact our office to inquire about status of applications, we cannot provide this information.

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment to it are intended for the addressee only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender if you have received this E-mail by mistake, and please delete it and the attachments (and all copies) in a secure manner. Thank you.

Message de confidentialité : Ce message et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution ou copie non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et effacer l'original (et toutes les pièces jointes) de manière sécuritaire. Merci.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
jetlid said:
hey keep waiting to your turn!

hope you can ask MPNP !

below is the info I got last week from mpnp
Thank you for your email. As of this date, we are entering applications that were received in October 2012.
You will be receiving a letter as soon as your application has been entered on our database. Processing times vary by the volume of applications received. Please do not contact our office to inquire about status of applications, we cannot provide this information.

Sincerely,

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment to it are intended for the addressee only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender if you have received this E-mail by mistake, and please delete it and the attachments (and all copies) in a secure manner. Thank you.

Message de confidentialité : Ce message et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution ou copie non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et effacer l'original (et toutes les pièces jointes) de manière sécuritaire. Merci.
Hi jetlid , thank you for sharing the information.... I will try to inquire also about that, because as what I have seen their response is not that consistent because last month(first week of march) when I inquired about the GS applicant processing time they mentioned that they were already entering all applications for the month of October, then when I inquire again in last week of march they told me that they were still entering applications for the month of september. It seems that there are too many people who answers our queries..

will keep everyone here posted once I receive a feedback from them.. Lets pray that everything will become smooth for everyone.

God bless.

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
itguy29 said:
Hi jetlid , thank you for sharing the information.... I will try to inquire also about that, because as what I have seen their response is not that consistent because last month(first week of march) when I inquired about the GS applicant processing time they mentioned that they were already entering all applications for the month of October, then when I inquire again in last week of march they told me that they were still entering applications for the month of september. It seems that there are too many people who answers our queries..

will keep everyone here posted once I receive a feedback from them.. Lets pray that everything will become smooth for everyone.

God bless.
Yes you r right..............

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
balkaran said:
Yes you r right..............
hii below is the info I got last week from mpnp

Greetings,

Can you provide your date of birth in order for us to trace your application?

Sincerely,
Online Application Support.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
balkaran said:
hii below is the info I got last week from mpnp

Greetings,

Can you provide your date of birth in order for us to trace your application?

Sincerely,
Online Application Support.

hi balkaran,

did you send a document to mpnp without AOR?... on my side I did the same thing, I sent my IELTS document 2 weeks ago and I stated the complete information on when my application was submitted, also I did include the contact details of my sponsor.. crossing my fingers that they will be able to track my application as I'm ;D still waiting for my AOR

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
itguy29 said:
hi balkaran,

did you send a document to mpnp without AOR?... on my side I did the same thing, I sent my IELTS document 2 weeks ago and I stated the complete information on when my application was submitted, also I did include the contact details of my sponsor.. crossing my fingers that they will be able to track my application as I'm ;D still waiting for my AOR
No document sent........
i just want to know about my case status.
in reply they mail me........as i post above.

silverdoe

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
02-25-2013
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
@jetlid @itguy @balkaran

hi guys!

what's the email address that you used to contact MPNP?
Thanks!

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
silverdoe said:
@ jetlid @ itguy @ balkaran

hi guys!

what's the email address that you used to contact MPNP?
Thanks!
i visited the site then i clicked the question portion, I sent there my inquiry.

you can use also the immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca

radtech

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Hello everyone Am GS applicant and my dearly friend already sent my docs in Manitoba last 7 November 2012 and I often read on this forum. I just want to share with you I also inquire about my application status but their reply was stated below :)

Thursday, 4 April, 2013, 5:21 AM

Thank you for your email. As of this date, we are entering applications that were received in September 2012.

You will be receiving a letter as soon as your application has been entered on our database.

Sincerely,

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
itguy29 said:
i visited the site then i clicked the question portion, I sent there my inquiry.

you can use also the immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca
mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca and
immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca

pimp

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2012
AOR Received.
July 16,2012
File Transfer...
(returned apps) >March 25, 2013
Med's Request
June 6 2013
Med's Done....
June 13 2013
Passport Req..
July 9,2013
hi.. does MPNP still support GS via online or they already use the new system?? do they still require 2 sponsors? or 1 sponsor would be ok, as long as you reach the required points?tia

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pimp said:
hi.. does MPNP still support GS via online or they already use the new system?? do they still require 2 sponsors? or 1 sponsor would be ok, as long as you reach the required points?tia
Yes, they have started Onlineapp for GS last January. You only need one friend and you need to reach 60points.

pimp

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2012
AOR Received.
July 16,2012
File Transfer...
(returned apps) >March 25, 2013
Med's Request
June 6 2013
Med's Done....
June 13 2013
Passport Req..
July 9,2013
@kurt-thanks for the info.. god bless..

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys ... Any update regarding sponsor interviews of gs applicants. I applied last April 2012 nd got AOR on 10 August dated 3 August 2012 nd then submitted additional docs in sept 2012 but after tht no response from mpnp side. Still waiting for sponsor interview or LOA. I think they are concentrating on family stream applications... That's why gs application's processing is very very slow currently.... Share your views or any info regarding gs

punjabi_veterinarian

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MNIP 2013 General stream medical professional applicants from lets us connect share our views problems in new thread.. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mnip-general-stream-2013-applicants-from-india-t142417.0.html