+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP General Stream Applicants

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody here who applied under GS last August? Anynews yet about the AOR/acknowledgement receipt? Thanks a lot! :D

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moniqueyu said:
I applied in July 2012, still no news~

don;t know what is going wrong~

Have you received anything?
Hello Moniqueyu, I think there's a delay. May I know what form you have used? is't MAS or Settlement Plan already? How many friends sponsored you? thanks.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am applying in a weeks time. Just finalizing my documents. I am applying on General stream which is by mail obviously. I have some questions. If anyone can help me out.
My id card is not in English, and i am sending its translated version. Should i send the original copy as well which is in local language i.e (Urdu).?
Secondly i don't know how much pics are needed. Can some one tell me how much pictures i need to send and what size.?
Thanks.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moniqueyu said:
i think it is settlement plan, i only have 1 relative to sponsor me
Sorry for the late response. I have been very busy this week. I see, that's good. Let us hope our AOR will be issued soon. :D

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2012 6:45 PM (Phil Time)
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
need help here... Smiley

I graduated BS Accountancy but haven't tried taking the Licensure Exam that is why mostly of my work experiences are clerical positions, Accounting Clerk II, posting Clerk and Sales Clerk. My current job now is in the Municipal Government as an Accounting Clerk II in which my job description includes preparation of Financial Statements.

In my application I put Accounting and Related Clerks(NOC 1431-C) as my intended occupation.

My question is how to answer this question from SP2
1. Is your occupation regulated?
If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation?
2. If your occupation is reg, can you start the licensing process before you arrive
If yes, explain what steps will you take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba
3. If your occupation is reg, in what related, non regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on you training and work experience
4. If your application is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba yo ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba
5. Are you planning to upgrade you skills before you arrive in Manitoba
If yes, please explain what steps you will take.
6. What steps you will take to improve your English language skill (addl info I already have IELTS 7.5 OBS)need help here... Smiley

I graduated BS Accountancy but haven't tried taking the Licensure Exam that is why mostly of my work experiences are clerical positions, Accounting Clerk II, posting Clerk and Sales Clerk. My current job now is in the Municipal Government as an Accounting Clerk II in which my job description includes preparation of Financial Statements.

In my application I put Accounting and Related Clerks(NOC 1431-C) as my intended occupation.

My question is how to answer this question from SP2
1. Is your occupation regulated?
If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation?
2. If your occupation is reg, can you start the licensing process before you arrive
If yes, explain what steps will you take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba
3. If your occupation is reg, in what related, non regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on you training and work experience
4. If your application is not regulated, what steps will you take before you arrive in Manitoba yo ensure you find skilled employment soon after arriving in Manitoba
5. Are you planning to upgrade you skills before you arrive in Manitoba
If yes, please explain what steps you will take.
6. What steps you will take to improve your English language skill (addl info I already have IELTS 7.5 OBS)

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have received AOR,(applied in July 2012) it was mailed to my relative in Manitoba,
but it said my document about working experience is too simple,i need to resend documents about working experience,how you guys prepare your working experience?

could you please help me? i am confused

moniqueyu

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
I applied GS. and I worked as accountant,but worked in 3 different companies before.

the letter said"please provide updated notarized letter of reference confirming current status of employment stating period of employment(start and end dated or the date the letter of reference was issue)"

so how about my former working experience in the other 2 companies?I don;t need to provide?

chawij

Jan 13, 2012
I also apply under GS(my friend submit the application) 2012 July still no any reply.when I'm apply I did not submit settlement plane because in that time only settlement plane should apply to only online applicant(according to the site). Now Manitoba site update and they ask SP should I submit SP now?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chawij said:
I also apply under GS(my friend submit the application) 2012 July still no any reply.when I'm apply I did not submit settlement plane because in that time only settlement plane should apply to only online applicant(according to the site). Now Manitoba site update and they ask SP should I submit SP now?

Hello chawij,

No, you should not submit SP since during your application MAS is still their requirement. They have changed MAS to SP I think lastweek of July or early Aug. I also know one applicant who applied last July and still awaiting for her AOR. It will come don't worry. ;D

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
I also submitted my application in September, 2012 through my relation. I have not received AOR. What is the average time to obtain AOR/LOA?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonokene said:
I also submitted my application in September, 2012 through my relation. I have not received AOR. What is the average time to obtain AOR/LOA?
Hello solomonokene,

Usually the AOR (File number) is issued within 4-5mos from the date of application. LOA (approval/nomination letter) is issued 4-5 mos after you have recieved your AOR. We have noticed that the process is sort of slow at this time for GS because those who have applied last July is just starting to receive their AOR (this is according to the tracking sheet). I hope this helps. :D