+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

doyin ajayi

May 19, 2017
Hi all I lost my job. Have already applied PR via MPNP medical passed, bio passed, and background check is in process. Will this impact my PR and what should i do
It will not impact your PR application in anyway as long as you had your job when you claimed you were working. You don’t have to have a job going at the moment. They will be informed the date you were laid off If they inquire about at your job at your workplace. All MPNP needs know is that you have the work experience years you claimed. Wish you all the best.

21Deaths

Aug 24, 2023
Hey guys, I just realized my Noc code is wrong(72204 but should've been 72205), I applied for MPNP and still waiting for result, also just double checked and my HR didn't list any job duty in reference letter. Should I use "add other document" option on the mpnp website to add new reference letter in and list the reason is because miscommunication between employer and me about NOC code? Or should I just wait for PNP officer to ask for another reference letter?

Reactions: deep244

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
Mine is still 'Received' as well. Next week, it will be 5 months. I wonder when it will be 'in process'.
I am really tempted to send an email to ask. I'm pretty sure it won't make a difference, but who knows? Is it better than just sitting down and waiting?

zabada

Jul 5, 2022
I am really tempted to send an email to ask. I'm pretty sure it won't make a difference, but who knows? Is it better than just sitting down and waiting?
I asked an immigration consultant if I should send an email or not. He said that MPNP offices are super busy these days, and processing time is around 6 months nowadays, so he suggested just to wait until 6 month is up. Honestly, I really don't think emailing them would make any difference.

chix0417

Jul 11, 2023
I asked an immigration consultant if I should send an email or not. He said that MPNP offices are super busy these days, and processing time is around 6 months nowadays, so he suggested just to wait until 6 month is up. Honestly, I really don't think emailing them would make any difference.
My friend he submitted full application in early march, and got into process in early august. So i believe yours will get in process shortly...

Reactions: zabada

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
My sponsor did not attach their Manitoba health card to my settlement plan two but attached all other support documents. Do you think the immigration officer would request additional documents?

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
If the required documents were submitted, then no.
That's the thing at the end of the settlement plan 2 document there is 2 slots, one for PR and the other for Manitoba Health. My sponsor only sent a PR and house documents, an a piece of document showing how we are related

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That's the thing at the end of the settlement plan 2 document there is 2 slots, one for PR and the other for Manitoba Health. My sponsor only sent a PR and house documents, an a piece of document showing how we are related
So if Manitoba Health card was a required document then it should be submitted

KseniaRafalovich

Sep 4, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
31-08-2023
AOR Received.
11-10-2023
Med's Done....
30-10-2023
Passport Req..
01-12-2023
Hello everyone. Any concerns about when next Express Entry Draw is going to happen? No updates since 15th of August ..