ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
Timeline
LAA - Dec 15, 2022
AR - Feb 13, 2023
Nomination - August 31, 2023
No ADR throughout the process.
Hoping for the best ahead ahead.
Posted this to encourage everyone to be patient, and wishing every applicant the very best in the process.
Thanks for sharing! It is very encouraging to know from the experience of others. My application is still on "received" and it's been over five months now.

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well..
I want to Share the thing that recently, I have recieved notification from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank statements from last three months .. My Question is that can i apply or not?

Regards,

Daniyal Malik

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Dear all
I hope everyone is doing well. I have received a notification of interest from MPNP in Oct 2023. MPNP requires one to maintain funds for 03 months in advance before you apply for the received invitation. Even if I wait till the final date of submission (i.e 60 days) I won't be fulfilling the requirement of 03 months maintenance of funds.

Should I still proceed or decline this invitation?

Someone who has gone through the similar issue, please assist.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Daniyal Malik

olakunleade

Oct 11, 2023
Hello everyone, my supporter in Manitoba send Settlement plan 2 but he is yet to receive acknowledgement response from them and it is 30 days today. Pls, what can I do to that effect. Pls I need your response.

olakunleade

Oct 11, 2023
Hello everyone, my supporter in Manitoba send Settlement plan 2 but he is yet to receive acknowledgement response from them and it is 30 days today. Pls, what can I do to that effect. Pls I need your response.

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
My sponsor got acknowledgment of receipt after 60 days. Not sure there is much to do but wait.

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hi guys Yesterday my friend status has changed from received to in process . When can we except call to her from mpnp , she applied full application 13 th april....my application 8 th may I m still waiting I don't have gc key how can I check my status change of mpnp without gc key?