+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

CugTr

Jul 21, 2023
Hi guys, I received an LAA but do not see my point that matches any nearest draw. When I log into my account that received the LAA I do not see any change that lets me know my application is accepted to submit the document.

Keji3974

Sep 9, 2023
Whats the difference between skilled worker overseas (swo)pathway and skilled worker mannitoba (swm) pathway. I'm currently in Nigeria and planning to relocate to mannitoba, Canada. Which of the two pathways is applicable to me

kashif2023

Sep 7, 2023
Dear team, I am new here... I am interested to start PNP process.

As a first step, I have started creditinal assessment. & IELTS.

Please advise which pronince is having more chances for nomination (if no job offer and score hit 300 approx)

normoreloss

Sep 2, 2023
Whats the difference between skilled worker overseas (swo)pathway and skilled worker mannitoba (swm) pathway. I'm currently in Nigeria and planning to relocate to mannitoba, Canada. Which of the two pathways is applicable to me
As you are currently working in Nigeria, generally the SWO applies to you. SWO is for any skilled worker not based or working in Canada. SWM is only applicable to anyone based and working in Manitoba. However if you are looking at Manitoba specifically as SWO, then you MUST have a family connection before you can be eligible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear team, I am new here... I am interested to start PNP process.

As a first step, I have started creditinal assessment. & IELTS.

Please advise which pronince is having more chances for nomination (if no job offer and score hit 300 approx)
1. Are you eligible for Express Entry? If not then limited to only a few PNP programs. 300 is too low
2. Research each PNP as you may not be eligible for any depending on your NOC, CRS score. If you don’t have a job offer or know French then chances lower.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have family or a job offer in Manitoba. If not you are not eligible for SWO. SWM is not relevant to you.

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
hi guys
I have submitted mpnp sw full application on may 10 . Bt how many time taking process for pnp approval letter my noc code is 72410 it is in demand list .

CYin10

Jul 6, 2022
hi guys
I have submitted mpnp sw full application on may 10 . Bt how many time taking process for pnp approval letter my noc code is 72410 it is in demand list .
I applied on 17 March
28 May in process
Still waiting for my nomination

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
But some people told me its take just four months for demand list occupation nowadays
To be honest persons are even getting nominated only after waiting 2-3 months. Not sure about persons with in demand jobs. You could be right I am just not knowledgeable of such