+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP gather here, please

Oct 28, 2023
Hi All,

I've received a Letter of Advice to Apply from Manitoba as I've a connection to the province which is my sister. My consign brother lives in Winnipeg. In my Expression of Interest, I've claimed 200 points for the Manitoba connection as my cosign brother is a permanent resident and resides in the capital of Winnipeg. However, Manitoba gives 50 additional regional immigration points if your destination in Manitoba is outside of the capital of Winnipeg. I chose my intended destination in Manitoba as brandon to claim additional 50 points, my brother is willing to help me in the settlement plan.

My question is, am I eligible for the 50 points for regional immigration as my intended destination in Manitoba is brandon, although my brother lives in Winnipeg ?

In addition, My brother's friend lived in brandon and i have shown in settlement plan that, they are helping me to initially when i will reach at brandon.

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Somebody got pnp just in 4 weeks. He has submitted full application in August and has nominated in September how is this possible. we have been waiting for this since 6 months ...

Mandii Rash

Feb 18, 2020
I know of 2 persons who applied in June and got nomination in August. So I am really not how the review is done, I am waiting 6 months now.

mayorzvic

Jan 21, 2024
Good day , I applied for my MPNP after getting a the LAA and I was working in the auto industry and had gone to college for a year for it so it lined up nicely. However , I got temporarily laid off from my job for 13 weeks and i also got a full time job in that period , in another industry. I am thinking of pulling down the application since idk if i should update them. Also , time keeps going by , I’m not very sure what to do, I’ll appreciate some input on what i can do

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested