July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
PPR has been sent July.
Ig

Tany0000

Nov 15, 2017
Hello all,

I have just submitted my EOI for MPNP, I am confused about 100 marks offered for "Fully recognized by provincial licensing body" I dont know whether I'll be given these marks or not. My NOC# is 2112 (Chemist) and it is listed under category A. Can some one please help me in this.

Regards

Shaw2016

Sep 6, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
13-05-2017
Dear All
Need your expert feedback. I have submitted by EOI-SW recently and my score is 475. However, I can't add additional points for Manitoba demand i.e 500 points, although my NOC is in occupation demand list. I have never came across any such question while submitting my application. I would appreciate if anyone can help or throw some light about it.

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Dear All
Need your expert feedback. I have submitted by EOI-SW recently and my score is 475. However, I can't add additional points for Manitoba demand i.e 500 points, although my NOC is in occupation demand list. I have never came across any such question while submitting my application. I would appreciate if anyone can help or throw some light about it.
Hi! I don´t know if it is the same esenario as I am Overseas, but I have a similar concern. As Manitoba have update their inmigration requirements with "In Demand occupations" in which point can you add more points if we are in one of these occupations? I understand they will update everything until January 2018?

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
My brother in law have stayed for 2 years at Manitoba on work permit. Then rejected for PR , again applied and landed to Manitoba on PR last month. Now if I have to apply under Skilled worker overseas PNP than rules says for minimum stay of 01 year of my brother in law than I can put my application after 1 year. So please help when can I apply now or after completing his 1 year ?????

Naveed596

Jul 26, 2018
Hi all please help,

I have received LAA and now I am in process of sending application. But as I filled up my employment details, it showed the following error in the last tab "Review & Submit":

""Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit).""

In my EOI-SW, I answered that I worked 5 YEARS FULL TIME in past 5 years. While filling up the application after receiving LAA, I found that if I enter the data as follows then it shows the above error:

example not working but it's factual dates:
1st job - from 12-01-2009 to 22-09-2013
2nd Job - from 23-09-2013 to present

But if I use the following details and overlap the dates of both jobs then the above error is not there.

Example which is working but not fact as the dates are overlapping:
1st job - from 12-01-2009 to 22-09-2013
2nd Job - from 22-09-2013 to present

So can you please advise whether you faced any of such problem or if you have any solution?

Thanks
Would. You plz inform that what are the updates of you application process. I am also getting the same error plz advise what should I do to avoid this error? Plz reply it's only one day left.
Thanks

Naveed596

Jul 26, 2018
OMG. does this mean i need to resubmit my EOI application? my work experience are as follows;

December 2010 – Present (Workforce Scheduling Analyst) -4 years and 6 months
October 2008 – June 2010 (Workforce Real Time Analyst) - 1 year and 8 months
November 2007 – April 2008 (Medical Claims Transaction Processor)

gaps between June 2010 and December 2010 will not count?
im halfway near my 5th year in my current job, but i input (5) in this question "How many years of full-time work experience do you have in the past 5 years?" because i sum them up. need your thoughts please.

anyhow, i updated my EOI application just to make sure (i checked and 4-5yrs has the same points for work experience (75) so i guess that won't matter)

Initial submission date: 20-Jun-2015
Last updated date: 23-Jun-2015
Did you get the same error while having gap during your employment history?
Would. You plz inform that what are the updates of you application process. I am also getting the same error plz advise what should I do to avoid this error?
Thanks

Sulakshi

Apr 23, 2018
Dear all,
My EOI score is 597 and i have 3+ years of work experience in noc 1434 Banking, insurance and other financial clerks (Not in demand list under banking segment but it is closely related). Have my close relative in manitoba and IELTS L-8,R-7,S-7,W-6 .
I dont have an EE profile; but only the EOI profile.
Is there any chances of getting LAA with the noc code 1434??
Thanks!

Shehzer

May 21, 2018
Thank you, Lord :)

Timeline:
May 1, 2015 - EOI submitted
June 25, 2015- LAA (3rd draw-587 points)
August 1, 2015- Submitted full application
August 1, 2015- Received file number
August 1, 2015- Received Status
August 7, 2015- SP2 sent by my supporter
August 10, 2015- Confirmation email received by my supporter
October 22, 2015- Assessment Pending
November 24, 2015- Doc's for new employer was sent
December 21, 2015- Assessment in Process
December 23, 2015- Supporter was interviewed (Duration: 12 mins, 9:30am Canada time)
January 2,2016- Assessment Complete
January 7, 2016 - LOA
Hi dear , can you guide what question were ssked to you and your dponssp during interviews

Adapcee

Jun 20, 2018
my status directly changed from received to assessment in process and haven't got any call from MPNP officials yet. IS my process going on right direction ??? it's almost a week.
Your kind suggestions will be appreciated.
Hello seniors,i have been following this thread with keen interest.I must say you guys are really doing a great job.Please i also got a change of status directly from Application Received to Application in process.My SP-2 has not been acknowledge yet and am also worried if this is a step in the right direction.I will appreciate your positive contribution on this.Thanks as i await your positive feedback

judyge

Oct 24, 2018
Hi there,

Who would you think would be the best primary applicant that would give us higher points in EOI-SW......
Wife: College Graduate; Housewife for 7 years; IELTS-CLB6; my brother is a PR of Manitoba.
Husband: College Undergraduate; Call Center Agent for almost 5 years; IELTS-CLB5; my brother-in-law is a PR of Manitoba (Wife's brother)

Hope someone could help us decide and give a good advice. Thanks

Jason_Lastra

Oct 9, 2018
Hi there,

Who would you think would be the best primary applicant that would give us higher points in EOI-SW......
Wife: College Graduate; Housewife for 7 years; IELTS-CLB6; my brother is a PR of Manitoba.
Husband: College Undergraduate; Call Center Agent for almost 5 years; IELTS-CLB5; my brother-in-law is a PR of Manitoba (Wife's brother)

Hope someone could help us decide and give a good advice. Thanks
I think the husband will get a higher points because you'll be asked for your occupation.