+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

babaoba

Jun 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am very new here and I have just started my immigration journey to Canada. I plan to go through the Manitoba PNP route. I have read through this forum from page 1 but would like to ask some questions.

I understand the first thing is to fill Expression of Interest form, but I had just done my IELTS last week and expecting a positive result next week. What are the information I will be asked to provide when filling the form. I have not done ECA and my wife and kid passports are not ready yet. Do I need to provide all this information before I will be able to complete EOI?

For those who have gone past this stage, your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ikram Khan

Jun 30, 2017
best of luck

Hello everyone!

How many are you have submitted your EOI-SW?

I just did & I'm hoping for the best for me & my family!

Good luck to all applicants!

I guess we can call ourselves the PILOT batch, the PIONEERS of the new MPNP, the 1st BATCH![/QUOTE

Donna Alora

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hi, I am confused.
IRCC requested addl doc after meds done and passed. Two methods were offered on how to send the docs. I chose to send it on manilimmigration@international.gc.ca. The other method was to upload it on Mycic acct. Since they said to use ONE METHOD ONLY,thats what I did.
But what bothers me is tha Mycic acct still shows "upload file" on status of submitted application although I already sent it to manila embassy email ad. What should I do?

manitoba dreamer

May 15, 2015
I got medical passed status on my GCkey account last May 12 and submitted additional documents last June 7. I received pre-arrival seminar advice from Manila embassy this morning on my E-mail... How long it would take before I receive my PPR? I saw one applicant receiving his PPR 2 days after pre-arrival seminar email. Does it mean that my PPR is also coming? :) ;)

Donna Alora

Star Member
May 12, 2015
I got medical passed status on my GCkey account last May 12 and submitted additional documents last June 7. I received pre-arrival seminar advice from Manila embassy this morning on my E-mail... How long it would take before I receive my PPR? I saw one applicant receiving his PPR 2 days after pre-arrival seminar email. Does it mean that my PPR is also coming? :) ;)
Hi,so you're from the Philippines too. What is your status now? I got my medical passed last June 23. I submitted additional docs to the embassy last July 07. Still waiting to hear from the embassy. I hope it would be good news the next time they contact me. Praying for the best.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi,so you're from the Philippines too. What is your status now? I got my medical passed last June 23. I submitted additional docs to the embassy last July 07. Still waiting to hear from the embassy. I hope it would be good news the next time they contact me. Praying for the best.
Awesome

Reactions: Donna Alora

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hey Donna,

Awaiting PPR

Ig

manitoba dreamer

May 15, 2015
sorry late reply... been busy these past few days... I received my PPR last July 4... submitted passport thru VFS Makati (walk in) on July 5 and VOH on July 11 :)

manitoba dreamer

May 15, 2015
Hi, I am confused.
IRCC requested addl doc after meds done and passed. Two methods were offered on how to send the docs. I chose to send it on manilimmigration@international.gc.ca. The other method was to upload it on Mycic acct. Since they said to use ONE METHOD ONLY,thats what I did.
But what bothers me is tha Mycic acct still shows "upload file" on status of submitted application although I already sent it to manila embassy email ad. What should I do?
it's OK... I submitted my additional docs also thru email only and my GCkey status still shows "upload file" and shows "over due" after 30 days, but it doesn't effect the outcome... still received my PPR...

arshakil

Apr 22, 2016
Hello experts,
After getting LoA in MPNP, I'd submitted my paper application in April, which was received by CIC on 1st May 2017. I filled in the application fees payment form with my brother's credit card information accordingly.

As expected, I recently received AoR, UCI reference number and application number on 20th July 2017. I linked my online account with the same on that day. But, CIC still neither charged the fees from my brother's credit card, nor they have transferred the file to regional visa office despite it's been almost 3 weeks from getting AoR.

So, my query to the fellow experts if it is okay with my process. When are they supposed to charge the fees? And, when can I expect to see the file transfer and medical request?

Thanks for your earliest response..

Regards
A. R. Shakil