+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi there,

Who would you think would be the best primary applicant that would give us higher points in EOI-SW......
Wife: College Graduate; Housewife for 7 years; IELTS-CLB6; my brother is a PR of Manitoba.
Husband: College Undergraduate; Call Center Agent for almost 5 years; IELTS-CLB5; my brother-in-law is a PR of Manitoba (Wife's brother)

Hope someone could help us decide and give a good advice. Thanks
Hi! The occupation needs to be under the "In demand Occupation" in order to apply to Manitoba

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
My score is 419, NOC 2281, no friend or relative in Manitoba and no job offer. Does that mean im not qualified for MPNP ??

judyge

Oct 24, 2018
Hi there,

Is it ok if you only submit a Certificate or Proof that you went to that school from blank yr to blank year? It indicated there that they cannot issue a TOR because my husband still has a balance to pay. Will they accept that as a proof for education?

Thanks

Softyig

Nov 4, 2018
Let me share the steps for MPNP. I hope you will be able to find out what went wrong. I am not getting a clear idea from your description that how far you completed.
step 1 : submit Expression of interest to mpnp
step 2: you will receive a Letter of advice to apply in a subsequent draw according to your score. this is called LAA
step 3: you have submit full application withing 60 days of receiving LAA to MPNP online.
step 4: MPNP will go through your docs and full application and will let you know if they are nominating you or not. this step takes 6 to 9 months to complete.

now please tell us , how far you completed. Your next step will depend on that.

Hello,

I am waiting for my medicals but still I have received that email that eoi expired

Last edited:

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
hello guyz

I submitted my EOI today, actually I don't have surname in my passport so I mentioned my given name in given name column and just put full stop (point) in surname column. because I wasn't able to go on next page with blank column. should I worry about it that I will not get LAA because my points are 594 and I am hoping my LAA in next draw.

thanks

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
hello guys

I have 6100 CAD (333000 INR) in my NRE account since long time and rest I will deposit in next 2 months and all money is mine not borrowed , I have quite good transections in my account from last 6 months as well, my points are 594 and I believe in next draw I will get LAA.So my Question is about the POF is that, I will show them balance certificate in my application first because it will be mentioned (10000cad) 5.5 Lac INR. and when they will ask me about Bank statement, I will show them bank statement because every month I deposit my salary in my NRE account and definitely it will goes up every month. if I will show them bank statement with application then it would look like I just deposited money 1 or 2 month back. please Advise.

Your advice or opinions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Manish
MPNP candidate

DreamNOW

Mar 15, 2019
so I was on a in demand position in Manitoba for more than 5 years, changed my career now, but currently working with a profession that is recognized by a provincial Licensing Body (which should have additional 100 points according to PDF) ....Can I claim my 100 Points even if I am using my previous job that is on the in demand list and not the one recognized by a licensing body?

DTT

May 6, 2019
Dear All
Need your expert feedback. I have submitted by EOI-SW recently and my score is 475. However, I can't add additional points for Manitoba demand i.e 500 points, although my NOC is in occupation demand list. I have never came across any such question while submitting my application. I would appreciate if anyone can help or throw some light about it.
HI, I have the same issue that I could not find any question regarding on-going jobs to get 500 while filling the EOI form (although I already have a job more than 6 months in Manitoba now). I need experts who already found out how to fill the EOI successfully with 500 points for this adaptability criteria. THANK YOU!!!

Diamond021

Aug 25, 2020
Hi vvvishal75! Welcome to our thread and to the Forum!

Correct! And additonally, those who received an "Invitation to Apply under a Strategic Initiative", through:

Recruitment missions

The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions, often in partnership with Manitoba employers. Watch this page for news of the next MPNP initiative.

Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – expressions of interest to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2015 intake dates.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/
Hi vvvishal75! Welcome to our thread and to the Forum!

Correct! And additonally, those who received an "Invitation to Apply under a Strategic Initiative", through:

Recruitment missions

The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions, often in partnership with Manitoba employers. Watch this page for news of the next MPNP initiative.

Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – expressions of interest to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2015 intake dates.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/eligibility-swo/

Diamond021

Aug 25, 2020
Clarification on this..
If you have 6 mos and ongoing employment with the same employer but with less than 30 hrs working time per week. Is it still counted for the 500 points in mpnp adaptability?

Feb 18, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
21-07-2020
Good day house,

For those who have experience with Manitoba provincial nomination, how do you proof close friends?? Or what are the requirements needed to proof close friends who is a PR

Also can one use gift deed as proof of funds for a provincial nomination? Can the gift deed be in a Canadian bank account less than 3 months before ITA?

I await your responses �

Thank you

mspcdn

Mar 27, 2021
Hi all, good day. I had submitted my MPNP EOI this morning but I didn't receive any confirmation email if it successfully submitted. Is there anyone here who also experiences this? thank you so much for your response.

Last edited:

nasimjalili

Mar 30, 2021
hi everyone, good day. I have submitted my MPNP EOI for about a year through the SWO (connection). Apparently no one has been chosen for about 2 years through the connection stream. Does anyone know that there is a chance that in the near future there would be a draw ?
thank you so much for your response.