+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP EOI-SW (Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers) - 1st Batch 2015

Dardanell

Aug 3, 2019
Hello everyone!
I'm not sure but probably when I was completing my EOI in work experience section I choose that I have 5 years or more for fork experience for last five years. Recentely I received LAA and started to fill LAA application and realized that I have more than 4 years work experience but not 5 years in fact.
In the system in Review section i can see now:

"Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit).

So pls advise me what should I do now? As per MPNP self assessment tool you still can receive maximum points (15) if you have 4 years or more experience.
Is it serious mistake and I have to withdraw my LAA, and to make another EOI? But how to do it fast then? Your advice are welcome.
Thank you!

Reactions: VJPATEL

Dardanell

Aug 3, 2019
F
Hello everyone!
I'm not sure but probably when I was completing my EOI in work experience section I choose that I have 5 years or more for fork experience for last five years. Recentely I received LAA and started to fill LAA application and realized that I have more than 4 years work experience but not 5 years in fact.
In the system in Review section i can see now:

"Your total years of full time working is less than as was specified in the EOI-SW (see 'Review EOI-SW' in Review & Submit).

So pls advise me what should I do now? As per MPNP self assessment tool you still can receive maximum points (15) if you have 4 years or more experience.
Is it serious mistake and I have to withdraw my LAA, and to make another EOI? But how to do it fast then? Your advice are welcome.
Thank you!
Figure it out by myself!

VJPATEL

Jul 30, 2016
Hi Dardanell,

I am in the same boat as you were. I did the same. I don't have 5 years of experience continuously.
How did you figure it out? What is the solution?

grepsas

Aug 12, 2021
Dear Friends,

Apologies for crashing this forum, with my request, Please help me as i want apply for MPNP on line and i have completed all the process, filled all the required information correctly & uploaded all the documents but while submitting the case i am getting the error in my Education part - error i am getting is (You must submit a diploma, degree or certificate AND a transcript of courses, for all of the education you completed, both secondary (high) school and post-secondary study.).