Oct 2017
Started processing.

Dec 2017 med result submitted
Jan 2018 med passed

Still waiting for PPR

Normally ilang months po ba?

JATIENZA

Aug 14, 2014
Salamat po! Bale kung Dec. 21 ko sinubmit medical, hanggang before Dec. 21 valid?
Yes po if nag submit kyo ng medical 21 Dec 2017, visa nyo valid till 20 Dec 2018, 1 yr lang po. So better mag land po kyo ng CAN before your visa expiration date bec they will not allowed any extension.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, does it really take some time from AOR to File Transfer or Medical Request? im just kind of worried as some of the timeline here takes only weeks but mine is running for 7 months and nothing heard from CIC.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
hi, does it really take some time from AOR to File Transfer or Medical Request? im just kind of worried as some of the timeline here takes only weeks but mine is running for 7 months and nothing heard from CIC.
I know people who got AOR in September and October, and one of November, that are just getting their medical request in the past few days/weeks. I think the only ones who were so fast are those who applied through EE, everyone else is taking surprisingly long.

Reactions: isreyes

jajalana

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
My timeline
AOR - Oct 2017
Med Request Nov 2017
Wow! You got the medical request really fast. The delay afterwards may be because of the changes in medical admissibility :( have you at least got the pre-arrival letter or not even that?
Yes i think mine was quite fast. But til now I havent got my PPR. Its been almost 7 months since Med Passed.
I received pre arrival letter last March 2018

Reactions: isreyes

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes i think mine was quite fast. But til now I havent got my PPR. Its been almost 7 months since Med Passed.
that's the thing, its either it will take you long to receive MR or you will receive request early but have to wait long for PPR.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
I was just reading the same thing in a group of MPNP applicants from India. It's almost random.

Did you sign up for pre-arrival services?

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
that's the thing, its either it will take you long to receive MR or you will receive request early but have to wait long for PPR.
One of the people in the group from India said he got AOR in April 2017, medicals very soon after, and after that nothing. A few more were from August and September 2017, no medical invitation yet. There's no real pattern to when each document is received :(

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
By the way, it also used to be that the pre arrival letter always arrived after the medicals. I've heard of people who have received it without having received medicals yet. The timeline for medicals is changing a lot.

I think people who are waiting for medicals at least don't have the risk of having to repeat them. Those who did the medicals over a year ago are now repeating them.