+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to toronto in November first week 2017

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks mahmudp, for promoting us, really appreciate your call...

Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB, our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

in Mississauga, ON (Churchill Meadows community). 35 mins drive to Toronto Downtown, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Go stations. Close to major highways,

We also provide airport pick up service and help you find a house or apartment for your long term lease or if you want to buy.

We are professionals me and my brother, my brother is full time employed working for a multi national and myself is an engineer, we can give you direction to move forward with your job hunt.

So yes feel free to contact us

Hi,
Can you please share the details, like apartment pics, rental and other relevant details to piyush.sachdeva2000@gmail.com.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Piyush

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Hi All,

WE HAVE GOT PR LAST mONTh.We are planning to move to Canada in Dec/ Jan 2017. Oinp nominated..Looking for a furnished condo on a rental basis. We are family 4. Adults 2. Children 2.
Ideally I would like it to be near to supermarkets and bus stops.
How much it may costs?
Please reply if anybody can assist.
We don't have any friends or relatives in TORONTO.

Oct 25, 2017
Hi,
Thanks mahmudp, for promoting us, really appreciate your call...

Hello All, we have two Units available for short term rental such as AIrBNB, our units are completely furnished and crockery and pans all you need, microwave, stove, fridge and high speed internet, TV with cable, Netflix and amazon prime...

in Mississauga, ON (Churchill Meadows community). 35 mins drive to Toronto Downtown, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Go stations. Close to major highways,

We also provide airport pick up service and help you find a house or apartment for your long term lease or if you want to buy.

We are professionals me and my brother, my brother is full time employed working for a multi national and myself is an engineer, we can give you direction to move forward with your job hunt.

So yes feel free to contact us
Hi,
Myself Chetan,i am planning to move to Toronto on 2nd week of tor

Oct 25, 2017
Hi,

Hi,
Myself Chetan,i am planning to move to Toronto on 2nd week of t
November,looking for single accomadation as of now later have family to move in apartment.can u plz provide me your ph.no? Plz s let me know the price for accommodation, also post some pics to chetan.neelgar@ gmail.com