+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
Hello All,

AOR 14th Oct 2020
VO Montreal
FSW Inland

Just got an email from donotreply that we have received your additional document and the ADR status changed to"January 21, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". Funny there was no GU when I loggged in.

Don't know what to make of this. Doesn't excite me anymore.

Reactions: klausmike

Chawla22

Jan 6, 2021
Hello All,

AOR 12th Sep 2020
VO Montreal
FSW Inland

There was a GU on our profile on 21 January, 2022 but it doesnt say anything and we haven't received any ADR request, not sure what is going on, our MP is also not able to provide any update.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hey all,

UPDATE:

Got my CBSA notes today.

Found out that my application was sent to Montreal office to review spouse relation and finalisation.

I also submitted a mandamus with the help of my lawyer.

Fingers crossed we get results and a visa soon!

Reactions: JSF

Sidruuu

Mar 2, 2021
Hey all,

UPDATE:

Got my CBSA notes today.

Found out that my application was sent to Montreal office to review spouse relation and finalisation.

I also submitted a mandamus with the help of my lawyer.

Fingers crossed we get results and a visa soon!

Hello,

Why mandamus when there were application updates?

GreatWall

Aug 4, 2021
Hello, I called IRCC 2 days ago and they told me that my application was transferred from CIO to Montreal at the beginning of January 2022. PNP - Inland AOR April 2021. When I called nothing was started except Criminality in progress. Do you guys have any insights of how fast this VO works?

Anna Coupeaut

Oct 20, 2021
Yes, VO Montreal is the slowest office ever. Plus you cannot see if your file is moving because they update everything at the very end. So you can order your notes but even that is not accurate at all.
everybody wait between 8-12 months to get the PR for this VO.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Yes, VO Montreal is the slowest office ever. Plus you cannot see if your file is moving because they update everything at the very end. So you can order your notes but even that is not accurate at all.
everybody wait between 8-12 months to get the PR for this VO.
I agree with all, except that it is the slowest VO.
Even inland FSW files in VO Ottawa are waiting 18-24+ months for their PR, while in VO Montreal the waiting time is about 10-16 months, so I'm glad my file was sent to Montreal and not Ottawa. At least I have some hope to get my PR in a few months.

prix

May 2, 2020
From a Whatsapp group, one fsw outland from US got the ppr yesterday in about 10 months and the file was processed by Montreal. Maybe it is an exception.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
From a Whatsapp group, one fsw outland from US got the ppr yesterday in about 10 months and the file was processed by Montreal. Maybe it is an exception.
I'm a fsw-o from the US with a Dec 2020 AOR and I haven't had any update since Jan 2021 on my application.

Zdravko_SRB

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Online PNP inland applicant with 4 inland dep.
eAOR ................................................June 30, 2021
MEP, UCI and BIO updated....... Sep 14, 2021
no updates...

Got connected today by phone
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Background: in progress
Medicals: passed
Info sharing: complete
Security: not started
Primary visa office: Montreal

What do you think guys???