+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Ricky007

Sep 29, 2017
Update: I just called IRCC and received an interesting update. My eligibility and security have still not started (AOR Feb 21), but my file was moved to Edmonton (which was the third secondary office according to my last set of notes) and then the secondary office associated with the file right now is Montreal. Anyone have a similar experience?
You are lucky , now your file will be processes Fast.
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edmonton office is fast than Montreal

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Any specific reason for transferring file?
I've seen most of Montreal files being transferred elsewhere when the processing actually begins.
Maybe they are unable to do all steps of the processing. Mine is in Vancouver now.

prix

May 2, 2020
I've seen most of Montreal files being transferred elsewhere when the processing actually begins.
Maybe they are unable to do all steps of the processing. Mine is in Vancouver now.
I am FSW outland with COR: USA and AOR: Jan 30, 2021. My file was in Montreal. Called IRCC on 31st Dec, 2020. Agent told my file has been transferred. Primary VO: Whitehorse and Secondary VO: Edmonton.

Reactions: JSF

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hey all,

FSW Outlant Feb 2020

Called IRCC today. They told me my file has been sent to Montreal.

Eligibility is at review required.

Added spouse to application December 2021

Waiting for Montreal visa office to review our file and make a decision.

Anybody know if being transferred to Montreal is good and if they are quick or slow? Thanks all

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hey all,

FSW Outlant Feb 2020

Anybody know if being transferred to Montreal is good and if they are quick or slow? Thanks all
What is your COR?

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Ireland

Anybody have an email address for Montreal office?
Interesting...Most of the people that I have seen that have Montreal as VO have applied from the US. In any case, Immitracker data shows that it is pretty quick, as it recently gave out PPRs for late 2020/early 2021 applicants. I hope that trend continues. Best of luck!

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Interesting...Most of the people that I have seen that have Montreal as VO have applied from the US. In any case, Immitracker data shows that it is pretty quick, as it recently gave out PPRs for late 2020/early 2021 applicants. I hope that trend continues. Best of luck!
Thanks jesus. Hope so man!!

Fingers crossed its quick. I will keep posting as i get updates

prix

May 2, 2020
Hey all,

FSW Outlant Feb 2020

There are people who have got PPR in around 12 months. Also, there are some who are waiting for 14 months. So, it's luck I guess. Also, recently Montreal sent out some files to other smaller VOs for further processing. Good luck to you!

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
There are people who have got PPR in around 12 months. Also, there are some who are waiting for 14 months. So, it's luck I guess. Also, recently Montreal sent out some files to other smaller VOs for further processing. Good luck to you!
Thanks.

Do you mean got PPR 12 months after being transferred to Montreal?