+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
200 days today, 40 days since ghost update ( which meant eligibility, Criminality, security all passed)...no final decision yet :(

There is a possibility that my application will be transferred from Montreal to Vancouver after it's approved as that's the nearest VO for landing interview.

I guess this means it could easily be another 6 weeks before I hear anything :mad:

kostinalex

Oct 21, 2018
Hey guys, do you have problems with calling ircc? I haven't been able to break through for two weeks. What is going on there? Everyone resigned?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys, my file has seen movement and it has now moved out of Montreal to Hamilton office.

I was asked to furnish RCMP end of April and I furnished it within a week. When I was asked for RCMP my background check started.

On May 14th I had a ghost update. I also crossed 6 months on may 7th and went to my local MPs office. The MP office was informed that my application has been approved but setting up landing will take 2 - 6 weeks. If possible they may try to expedite it but they cannot guarantee it.

So keeping fingers crossed that they send it sooner rather than in July.

Although no longer in Montreal but I feel the most affinity to this thread. I think this is the most supportive group on the forum.

Special thanks to @cansha with whom I started off on the wrong foot but I think by the end we have managed to gain mutual respect for each other :D

Now fingers crossed that the landing comes soon.
Congrats buddy ! Good luck for landing interview.

Reactions: smash1984

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ITA- 20th Feb 2019
AOR- 15th March 2019
ADR- 25th April 2019
MEP- 29th April 2019
VO- Montreal
Nothing has started yet informed by IRCC agent on 16 May 2019.
67 days passed, so worried
Montreal is processing Sep / Oct applications right now. Brace yourself for a long wait. You have just finished 2 months. It will at least take 6 months at Montreal if things continue at same pace.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys, here is my timeline (VO-Montreal),

ITA 19th September 2018,
AOR- 18th November 2018
Medicals Passed - Dec 2018
Since then, there was absolutely no movement on my application until I ordered GCMS notes on April 4th, 2019, and I received them on May 5th, 2019.

On May 15th, I got a request for additional documents (ADR), asking me to fill forms IMM5562e and IMM5460e. What do you guys think, based on my GCMS notes and the ADR? When can I expect to hear something from them?

Last edited:

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hey guys, do you have problems with calling ircc? I haven't been able to break through for two weeks. What is going on there? Everyone resigned?
Try calling and if you don't get through, wait for 10 minutes and call again. If you can't get through again, repeat the process. You'll get lucky on your 3-5th attempt. Works for me every time.

Reactions: kostinalex

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I think your application looks pretty normal though based on previous experiences. Next time you might wanna redact your Personal Identifiable Information (Which in this case is your application # )for Privacy and security concerns. Well based on the trend , your app in Montreal might take about 6 months from transfer date. In other cases you could be the outlier and your approval comes before then
Hi guys, here is my timeline (VO-Montreal),

ITA 19th September 2018,
AOR- 18th November 2018
Medicals Passed - Dec 2018
Since then, there was absolutely no movement on my application until I ordered GCMS notes on April 4th, 2019, and I received them on May 5th, 2019.

On May 15th, I got a request for additional documents (ADR), asking me to fill forms IMM5562e and IMM5460e. What do you guys think, based on my GCMS notes and the ADR? When can I expect to hear something from them?

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hi guys,

Just called CIC and an agent told me that my file has been approved and been transferred to Vancouver visa office for scheduling the interview.
My eligibility was under RR since November 5, 2018, with no clear reasons mentioned in the notes.
Will update this thread once get the interview done, passports stamped and a COPR letter.
Thank you to every member of this group, especially @cansha.

FSW-I, AOR: August 10, 2018.
Thanks!

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I think your application looks pretty normal though based on previous experiences. Next time you might wanna redact your Personal Identifiable Information (Which in this case is your application # )for Privacy and security concerns. Well based on the trend , your app in Montreal might take about 6 months from transfer date. In other cases you could be the outlier and your approval comes before then
Where exactly do I see the transfer date on the GCMS notes? My application has gone beyond 6 months already from the AOR.

Ovcm

May 16, 2019
I only get through to IRCC when I call them by 8am EST. Anywhere between 8am and 8.20am and I am mostly successful. Any other time is not successful for me.

Reactions: kostinalex

Ovcm

May 16, 2019
Montreal is processing Sep / Oct applications right now. Brace yourself for a long wait. You have just finished 2 months. It will at least take 6 months at Montreal if things continue at same pace.
Some of us here are from August and still waiting...

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Just called CIC and an agent told me that my file has been approved and been transferred to Vancouver visa office for scheduling the interview.
My eligibility was under RR since November 5, 2018, with no clear reasons mentioned in the notes.
Will update this thread once get the interview done, passports stamped and a COPR letter.
Thank you to every member of this group, especially @cansha.

FSW-I, AOR: August 10, 2018.
Thanks!
Mine as well. When was yours approved? Mine on May 2nd, no émail yet.

Reactions: HFL2018