+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

jayPiyu17

Mar 19, 2019
This means your security/background is going on as the notes are 70days old. You might receive a re-medical as the time of medical expiry is coming close. If the decision is made within May, you might be asked to land before 23 July.
Did you confirm when did your background check started?

Didn't confirm about when exactly background started. Just found it during my habit of daily checking of account.
Also this change was right after 2 days of raising CSE

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Didn't confirm about when exactly background started. Just found it during my habit of daily checking of account.
Also this change was right after 2 days of raising CSE
How you need to calculate is, check your notes, check when was the last comment of A11.2 was recommended met and do you see any comment by "the officer Review". After your A11.2 is met the application is reviewed by an immigration officer and he/she will pass your eligibility. After the immigration is passed your BG starts which takes 1-3 months.
So this is the last step of your application. You can wait or you can plan to go for CBSA notes to check what is going on with your BG

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
How you need to calculate is, check your notes, check when was the last comment of A11.2 was recommended met and do you see any comment by "the officer Review". After your A11.2 is met the application is reviewed by an immigration officer and he/she will pass your eligibility. After the immigration is passed your BG starts which takes 1-3 months.
So this is the last step of your application. You can wait or you can plan to go for CBSA notes to check what is going on with your BG
Are you sure that this is how the process goes? In have my friend’s notes and the last person to touch his application was an immigration officer. The officer made the decision and that date ppr was issued

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Are you sure that this is how the process goes? In have my friend’s notes and the last person to touch his application was an immigration officer. The officer made the decision and that date ppr was issued
Can you share the notes? Because security is an important step in immigration and almost everyone goes through this process. I have come across with a case like this, but you say so, we can have a look at this case and you can share the detail in which a person did not undergo this process.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Can you share the notes? Because security is an important step in immigration and almost everyone goes through this process. I have come across with a case like this, but you say so, we can have a look at this case and you can share the detail in which a person did not undergo this process.
Sure. I would like to understand the process.

Reactions: HFL2018

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Sure. I would like to understand the process.

This is what IRCC States

Decision on your application
We’ll make a decision on your application based on:

• whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the program
  • whether you’re admissible to Canada, based on the results of your:
    • medical exam
    • police certificates
    • background checks
Background check/Security/SS is a party of the process.
What i can figure out is a exception in some cases like:

1. A person is on a temporary visa and his/her security was done recently.
2. An exception to a person who belongs to visa expected country

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
This is what IRCC States

Decision on your application
We’ll make a decision on your application based on:

• whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the program
  • whether you’re admissible to Canada, based on the results of your:
    • medical exam
    • police certificates
    • background checks
Background check/Security/SS is a party of the process.
What i can figure out is a exception in some cases like:

1. A person is on a temporary visa and his/her security was done recently.
2. An exception to a person who belongs to visa expected country
You're right. He has an active Canadian visitor visa. That might be the case
Looks like this application was approved on the 26th of February. Have you received your PPR or invitation for interview?
It's not mine, unfortunately. It's my friend's. His AOR was 2 weeks earlier than mine and he got PPR on February 26th. I am still waiting for at least some specific information on my application

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
You're right. He has an active Canadian visitor visa. That might be the case

It's not mine, unfortunately. It's my friend's. His AOR was 2 weeks earlier than mine and he got PPR on February 26th. I am still waiting for at least some specific information on my application
Yes, because due to security reasons, the security check is an important step, some might be excepted as I mentioned.

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
It is probably related to the visa refusal. Reading through this forum you might notice stat questions are cleared by itself over time.
Thanks for the reply. But at the start of the application it says nothing is done eligibility , security and criminality so was wondering is that something that they normally flag or not?

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Nothing to worry, Do you see A11.2 anywhere in your notes? This is found at the end under NOTES heading
no don't see A11.2 anywhere in the end section.The notes just talk about basic verification about medicals, education, PCC and R10. No mention about my job. so am thinking they haven't started eligibility as yet. What does A11.2 mean?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
no don't see A11.2 anywhere in the end section.The notes just talk about basic verification about medicals, education, PCC and R10. No mention about my job. so am thinking they haven't started eligibility as yet. What does A11.2 mean?
Yes, your eligibility has not yet started, A11.2 is for eligibility.