+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
What’s your transfer date to Montreal?
It was never transferred from another VO to Montreal, it was assigned there after CIO processing. I didn't find the exact date on the GCMS notes. There's a note from CIO on Aug 25th, another from Montreal's VO on Oct 23rd.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
It was never transferred from another VO to Montreal, it was assigned there after CIO processing. I didn't find the exact date on the GCMS notes. There's a note from CIO on Aug 25th, another from Montreal's VO on Oct 23rd.
Oh I see. Well I think you gonna get some good news soon. It’s always good when they finally look at your file.

Reactions: Pringles226

Lyra

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Somebody in the WA group had a ghost update Friday night and got PPR today (early Aug AOR)

hopefully soon for you man. I see you are inland. So am I. I am rooting for the inlanders more than for the outlanders. Hopefully its coming soon.
They are still processing early August? I thought that was a couple of weeks ago. Do you know what was the Aor for this person? They have slowed down quite a bit after late july, it feels the wait is neverending.

Reactions: Pringles226

Canada?

Mar 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
This was fast! was there any specific organization or website you used or you requested it yourself?

I have used GetGCMS.com. Also i read that people from USA get it faster, not sure how true it is.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I know the pain friend, July AOR here still waiting for that PPR, keep your head up, we will all get the golden email, just need to be patient!;)
good luck man. One would think that inland candidates would get approval first. Seems like they are taking longer for inlands.