+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
A new week ahead. It may be PPR week or it may just be another ordinary one long before PPR. In any case, take solace in the fact that no news is probably good news. Take solace in the fact that ~ 99% of applications (as per immitracker) that make it to 5th month eventually get approved. If neither of that helps with the waiting, get a brand new hobby! :)

PickleRick89

Feb 15, 2019
Hey Guys,

Quick update on my application - my PR has been approved and out counterfoils have been issued. Just waiting on the passports now. They should get here in a couple of days.

Application Details :
AOR : Aug 4th
Medicals Cleared : Aug 24th
Request Letter received : 3/6/2019
Passport delivered to CPC Ottawa : 3/7/2019
Application Approved : 3/15/2019

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting. Hope the new week brings y'all good news.

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
Hey Guys,

Quick update on my application - my PR has been approved and out counterfoils have been issued. Just waiting on the passports now. They should get here in a couple of days.

Application Details :

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting. Hope the new week brings y'all good news.
Is it safe to say that Montreal is now working on August files? [Congrats, btw!!]

rain8

Feb 20, 2019
Hey Guys,

Application Details :

Congratulations :) The process is a great test of patience and you've passed it, yayy!

PickleRick89

Feb 15, 2019
Hey Guys,

Application Details :

I can't say for sure of course, but I think it's safe to assume we're well into August at this point. and Thanks !

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Why is it that my application has to take so long while others are processed faster, even if their VO is Montreal and they're inland too? There's nothing wrong with my application as per GCMS notes. No RRs, eligibility passed fine. There was just an ADR for an RCMP certificate.

Canada?

Mar 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Hi Folks,

i got my GCMS notes today, i ordered it on March 1st.

My AOR Nov 19th
FSW-Outlander
Country-USA

Primary office: Montreal

here is what i see on page 2

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing--Complete

My account shows Still reviewing additional documents and BG -will let you know when it starts.

Thanks

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
This was fast! was there any specific organization or website you used or you requested it yourself?
Hi Folks,

i got my GCMS notes today, i ordered it on March 1st.

My AOR Nov 19th
FSW-Outlander
Country-USA

Primary office: Montreal

here is what i see on page 2

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing--Complete

My account shows Still reviewing additional documents and BG -will let you know when it starts.

Thanks

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I checked my profile just now, it said "application/profile updated" under status in the main screen, but when I entered my application page nothing was changed and when I went back to the main page, it was listed as "submitted" once more. I think something was changed on my application internally, but it didn't result in any visible changes in my profile or even a ghost update. What could it be that wouldn't result in any of these?

Reactions: smash1984

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
This was fast! was there any specific organization or website you used or you requested it yourself?
I ordered my notes Feb 12th and got an email last week saying the 30 day time period has passed and notes will be delayed

oluwhite

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
lolz well this is a Ghost update and looking at your AOR PPR might be closer than you think ! you just have to be hopeful anytime you see a kind of movement
I checked my profile just now, it said "application/profile updated" under status in the main screen, but when I entered my application page nothing was changed and when I went back to the main page, it was listed as "submitted" once more. I think something was changed on my application internally, but it didn't result in any visible changes in my profile or even a ghost update. What could it be that wouldn't result in any of these?

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
lolz well this is a Ghost update and looking at your AOR PPR might be closer than you think ! you just have to be hopeful anytime you see a kind of movement
I was under the impression a ghost update would be an email stating the application was updated. So THIS is a ghost update then?

wiji

Mar 5, 2019
Why is it that my application has to take so long while others are processed faster, even if their VO is Montreal and they're inland too? There's nothing wrong with my application as per GCMS notes. No RRs, eligibility passed fine. There was just an ADR for an RCMP certificate.
My AOR is June and medicals passed in June. Nothing wrong with my application. Approved in November. Still no PPR.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
wow, wow, wow. I think this could mean PPR soon. Fingers crossed

Reactions: cad143