+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

NicK728

Apr 29, 2013
I'm not in WA group. If someone can post pictures here I can have a look.
I quoted the picture here.

From what I understand( please share your thought's on this as well)- there are 4 issues within these notes.

1) STAT Question- Visa refusal
2) A11.2, R75, R76- all linked to the WRONG START date on the employee work exp. letter that leads to 0 FSW points- changing the verified CRS score and all the RR's for the codes.
3)LOGO change
4) Bank of America- 6 month balance.

What are your thoughts? Am I right?

NicK728

Apr 29, 2013

From what I understand( please share your thought's on this as well)- there are 4 issues within these notes.

2) A11.2, R75, R76- all linked to the WRONG START date on the employee work exp. letter that leads to 0 FSW points- changing the verified CRS score and all the RR's for the codes.
3)LOGO change

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA: PASS

CRIMINALITY CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR SPOUSE: REVIEW REQUIRED-STAT QUESTIONS [REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS] REFUSED VISITOR VISA TO UNITED STATES IN 2011 A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 447 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR): 447 / Verified CRS score: 422 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL: NO ADVERSE INFORMATION: NOTE: PA'S TRV VALID UNTIL 2019-08-05 SPOUSES TRV VALID UNTIL 2025-03-29

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2017-05-28; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No

indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-08-21 Primary Occupation: NOC 0311 Managers in Health Care 2016-08 to

2018-08 - DENTAL PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR (NOC: 0311) - *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 239176846 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: DIFFERENT LOGO / SAME DOMAIN NAME / SAME OFFICE ADDRESS / PHOTO OF PA APPEARS ON EMPLOYER'S WEBSITE MISTAKE ON THE LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT REGARDING THE STARTING DATE LETTER CONFIRMS FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT JOB DESCRIPTION CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC PA PROVIDED W-2 WAGE AND TAX STATEMENT FOR 2017 - Letter confirms salary of 53,99/hour - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2018 (eDoc# 239176846) FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 2 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 0 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $68735 - CAD $53339,60 as per Discover statement at 2018-07-15; - CAD $12832,50 as per Chase statement at 2018-07-27; - CAD $2563,66 as per Bank of America statement at 2018-07-16; Family of 2 requires CAD $15 531 NOTE: EDOC# 239177645 BANK OF AMERICA'S STATEMENT DOES NOT MENTION THE AVERAGE BALANCE FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

3)LOGO change

1. Stat question doesn't matter

2. It could not be wrong start date. It could be a matter of different formats dd/mm vs mm/dd. It has happened before

3. Can't comment on that. It seems logo on website vs on letter is different. Only applicant can comment

4. 6 months balance not being mentioned is not a big issue. That is just an observation.

Reactions: Adeife23

NicK728

Apr 29, 2013
1. Stat question doesn't matter

2. It could not be wrong start date. It could be a matter of different formats dd/mm vs mm/dd. It has happened before

3. Can't comment on that. It seems logo on website vs on letter is different. Only applicant can comment

4. 6 months balance not being mentioned is not a big issue. That is just an observation.

Thank you Cansha!

I think this is kind of similar to my case as well. What would you suggest- I should write in the LOE?( I plan to address my wife's visa refusal, the logo change, and the bank balance). I don't think I have issue with the start date, but do you feel anything else needs to be addressd?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you Cansha!

I think this is kind of similar to my case as well. What would you suggest- I should write in the LOE?( I plan to address my wife's visa refusal, the logo change, and the bank balance). I don't think I have issue with the start date, but do you feel anything else needs to be addressd?
Do you see same issues in your gcms notes? Not all analysts are same.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
OKay, thanks! I think I'll probably let the 6 months expire in a few days and see if there is any update and then call CIC to see if there has been positive progress. If that doesn't help I'll do the gcms (which will take a while to get anyways). I'm not in Canada currently, so I've been avoiding that.
order you notes ASAP. if you have any questions regarding GCMS notes, connect with @cansha, he will recommend you few services. Everyone was able to order notes, no matter where you are.

with Montreal dont wait and dont be ignorant on issues. if you there are additional documents needed they wont tell you upfront, you might have to wait 7-8 month for an ADR and eventually prolong your PPR to more than 1 year.

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Good news guys!

I just got an email today.

It was the GCMS notes I ordered a month ago. Montreal office is showing signs of LIFE! This is so exciting <3

Turns out it was processed on the same date I requested them, but they held them until the last moment of their 30 day deadline. My application has been untouched since August when the security check started. It is listed as "in progress". Last update was to confirm that they had received an additional RCMP certificate from me.

As a side note, they actually rejected one of my proof of experience letters. They said the listed activities were not compatible with the NOC ones. Good thing I had proved plenty of experience and that didn't change my CRS.

immigrate_to_canda

Jul 19, 2018
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA: PASS

CRIMINALITY CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR SPOUSE: REVIEW REQUIRED-STAT QUESTIONS [REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS] REFUSED VISITOR VISA TO UNITED STATES IN 2011 A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 447 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR): 447 / Verified CRS score: 422 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL: NO ADVERSE INFORMATION: NOTE: PA'S TRV VALID UNTIL 2019-08-05 SPOUSES TRV VALID UNTIL 2025-03-29

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2017-05-28; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No

indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-08-21 Primary Occupation: NOC 0311 Managers in Health Care 2016-08 to

2018-08 - DENTAL PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR (NOC: 0311) - *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 239176846 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: DIFFERENT LOGO / SAME DOMAIN NAME / SAME OFFICE ADDRESS / PHOTO OF PA APPEARS ON EMPLOYER'S WEBSITE MISTAKE ON THE LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT REGARDING THE STARTING DATE LETTER CONFIRMS FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT JOB DESCRIPTION CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC PA PROVIDED W-2 WAGE AND TAX STATEMENT FOR 2017 - Letter confirms salary of 53,99/hour - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2018 (eDoc# 239176846) FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 2 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 0 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $68735 - CAD $53339,60 as per Discover statement at 2018-07-15; - CAD $12832,50 as per Chase statement at 2018-07-27; - CAD $2563,66 as per Bank of America statement at 2018-07-16; Family of 2 requires CAD $15 531 NOTE: EDOC# 239177645 BANK OF AMERICA'S STATEMENT DOES NOT MENTION THE AVERAGE BALANCE FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS

@NicK728 @cansha Quick question regarding the following :

"CRIMINALITY CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR SPOUSE: REVIEW REQUIRED-STAT QUESTIONS [REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS] REFUSED VISITOR VISA TO UNITED STATES IN 2011 A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"

I see that the status is "REVIEW REQUIRED" for SPOUSE and the reason is refusal of USA Visitor visa.

I was refused F1 student visa in May 2012. But my visa was approved the 2nd time 15 days later. I have been living in the USA for 8 years now.
I'm wondering if my application would be flagged as " REVIEW REQUIRED" for the denial of visa the first time.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Good news guys!

I just got an email today.

It was the GCMS notes I ordered a month ago. Montreal office is showing signs of LIFE! This is so exciting <3

Turns out it was processed on the same date I requested them, but they held them until the last moment of their 30 day deadline. My application has been untouched since August when the security check started. It is listed as "in progress". Last update was to confirm that they had received an additional RCMP certificate from me.

As a side note, they actually rejected one of my proof of experience letters. They said the listed activities were not compatible with the NOC ones. Good thing I had proved plenty of experience and that didn't change my CRS.
Lol.. getting your GCMS notes doesn't mean Montreal is working. Almost everyone gets their notes irrespective of VO.
I'll suggest you resend the job experience letter with duties more suited to your chosen NOC. Mention only the relevant duties that matches the NOC code by at least 80%

Reactions: Adeife23

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@NicK728 @cansha Quick question regarding the following :

"CRIMINALITY CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR SPOUSE: REVIEW REQUIRED-STAT QUESTIONS [REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS] REFUSED VISITOR VISA TO UNITED STATES IN 2011 A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"

I see that the status is "REVIEW REQUIRED" for SPOUSE and the reason is refusal of USA Visitor visa.

I was refused F1 student visa in May 2012. But my visa was approved the 2nd time 15 days later. I have been living in the USA for 8 years now.
I'm wondering if my application would be flagged as " REVIEW REQUIRED" for the denial of visa the first time.
Review required for Visa refusal related stat question is normal & would be cleared eventually. Just wait it out.

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Received a generic response for a CSE I raised on Friday evening. The response simply said that the eligibility is still being reviewed and the background verifications are not in process yet.

Day 203 here....

Reactions: Pringles226

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
For my Montreal fellows, for everyone who is still waiting and to remind myself :
"For the highs and lows,
And moments between,
Mountains and valleys,
And rivers and streams,
For where you are now
And where you will go,
For ‘I’ve always known,’
And ‘I told you so,’
For ‘nothing is happening,’
And ‘all has gone wrong,’
It is here in this journey
You will learn to be strong.
You will get where you’re going
Landing where you belong.
— Morgan Harper Nichols"

Pringles226

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Lol.. getting your GCMS notes doesn't mean Montreal is working. Almost everyone gets their notes irrespective of VO.
I'll suggest you resend the job experience letter with duties more suited to your chosen NOC. Mention only the relevant duties that matches the NOC code by at least 80%
Given that nowadays signs of life are more commonly found in Mars than in Montreal's VO, getting GCMS notes is a pretty good thing in my book. They even met their 30 day deadline for a *FREE SERVICE*.