+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Well I had tried all sorts of permutations and combinations .. from very emotional long ones to short ones.

Below is the text I sent in my last CSE.

Hi, My timeline has crossed the normal processing time. I know that my file is at Montreal office and my eligibility was set as "Recommended Passed" on <Date>. Today marks 5 months since last action was taken on my file. Could you please help me in raising a request with Montreal office to kindly take a look at my file. Thank you for your help!
Thank you so much cansha. I really appreciate your effort helping people.

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
@Adeife23 Where are you? You need to pass the baton to someone else now.
Hey Cansha,
I am here and at the same time not here lol. It feels like im floating. I would be happy to pass the baton lol. And still help as much as I can. I have added a lot of people to Whatsapp group this week. I have received the most request via dm this week than ever. The number of people on WhatsApp has grown to 125. I guess a lot more people are becoming more aware that they are in Montreal and its a peculiar VO.

Reactions: cansha

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Montreal seems to be falling behind their earlier timeline now ... since mid June the timeline was like 6.5 months but now looking at that Feb is almost done, it seems like 7 months is more realistic for Aug/ Sep folks and unfortunately if this goes on a slightly longer delay for Oct / Nov folks. I see more people on Oct/Nov thread now figuring out their VOs as people start ordering GCMS notes.

Anyways if there is anyone here from Sep - Nov AOR who got to know their VO from call and not GCMS notes, please do yourself a favor and order GCMS notes after 120+ days. If your first set of notes do not show anything about eligibility order another set just after you receive the first one.

Some analysts in Montreal seem to put a file in Review Required for work experience related documents even for most inane things. Hence, very important to know eligibility is passed or not.

On the plus side many RR cases for stat question as well as work ex related reasons (if a CSE is raised) do not see any additional delays.

I hope everyone in WA group has already ordered notes.

All the best to everyone! I hope next week is a very good week for all waiting for PPR from Aug / pre Aug AORs.
I am surprised that there are still a lot of July folks waiting. I think 7 months is truly their new timeline. So better to set your mind to seven months and if you get it before then, all well and good.

What I have notices is many October and November folks are beginning to find us out. I think seeing the excel sheet gives them mixed feelings. Good feeling that they are not alone and a bad feeling that they still have a long wait to go.

By and Large, I wish that next week brings more PPR for all pending July cases or most and then August too.

All the best guys and thanks Cansha

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hopefully you receive it soon. My AOR is July 30th /31st (The date is different depending on where I look but i know I submitted it on the 30th because I was trying to beat the biometrics deadline).
IP1 is 'we will let you know when we begin your background check right'?
What is RP?
@cougprey I've the same timeline, still waiting..

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
hey tuitui, are you inland or outland? I am a similar situation like yours. I am worried sick as my status in USA is about to expire.
outland, my status is okay, have been here for so long. please join the WA group, you will find more information and support there.please PM @Adeife23 you WA number

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey Cansha,
I am here and at the same time not here lol. It feels like im floating. I would be happy to pass the baton lol. And still help as much as I can. I have added a lot of people to Whatsapp group this week. I have received the most request via dm this week than ever. The number of people on WhatsApp has grown to 125. I guess a lot more people are becoming more aware that they are in Montreal and its a peculiar VO.
I’ve been recruiting people for the wa group on October November and December threads. Reminds me of my early days on this thread. 125 people is a lot. Wow!!

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
I’ve been recruiting people for the wa group on October November and December threads. Reminds me of my early days on this thread. 125 people is a lot. Wow!!
Oh I see, I was wondering where the sudden influx of people came from. Now I get it.
Well done!!! You are too much!!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
guys, there might be good news for some of us.

Apparently some (at least 1 application) has been transferred out from Montreal to Ottawa due to "workload sharing" agreement between offices. So there might be others among us who might have turned lucky and the applications may have been shipped out from Montreal to Ottawa. Fingers crossed.

Maple7

Feb 23, 2019
guys, there might be good news for some of us.

Apparently some (at least 1 application) has been transferred out from Montreal to Ottawa due to "workload sharing" agreement between offices. So there might be others among us who might have turned lucky and the applications may have been shipped out from Montreal to Ottawa. Fingers crossed.
I think this is good news for everyone at Montreal (if lower workload means faster processing for everyone).