+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
No one knows man. Only solace is that they are relatively more sequential than other VOs. But they seem to have gone back to their old ways.
Cansha, was it 5 months after the recommend pass comment by the case analyst or the 'Passed' by an officer?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
If it would make you feel better for me to share my own story. Then I would
My AOR is July 24th and my elligibility has been under review since September. I called last week and the agent said it is still under review. I told him that my six month mark is in two weeks and he said I should call back on the 25th of February if there is no update. No ADRs whatsoever. So there you go, you are not alone. Its just Montreal. The next update you get may just be PPR.
You can order another gcms, this time maybe you change the carrier that you ordered from
thanks, appreciate that, have already ordered a note yesterday through a different carrier, wish both of us a speedy end to this wait

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Cansha, someone put a theory in whats app group (mentioned they learnt from you) saying ppr is 5 months from date of case analyst note/eligibility, that doesnt sound right. It would mean 8 months for ppr as eligibility is around 3 month mark
Also seems like Montreal went back to sleep
Heheheheh@ someone.:D:D Yes, that person is me. Maybe I should have attached a disclaimer. I think I did..I said, we are not IRCC officials and of course with Montreal we only try to look for similar patterns. We can't say for sure

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Looks like another uneventful day. A lot of p
Heheheheh@ someone.:D:D Yes, that person is me. Maybe I should have attached a disclaimer. I think I did..I said, we are not IRCC officials and of course with Montreal we only try to look for similar patterns. We can't say for sure
Yes I know and we try to disclaim those theories although we are just as clueless :)

beball

Dec 19, 2018
My case has been silent for the last 1.5 months. Ordered GCMS notes yesterday night, today got update in the profile that medicals changed from "You do not need a medical exam" to "We review your medical exams". Medicals expired a long time ago, in July. Don't know what happens, almost 8 months of waiting.

bustocanada

Nov 12, 2018
AOR - 30 Aug
MEP/IP1 - 25 Sep

My application is in Montreal Office. I got my GCMS notes and as per that all eligibility, background and criminality checks are yet to be started. I called the call center today and they told that the status is still same. Is this issue specific to me or its something common for applications in Montreal?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
AOR - 30 Aug
MEP/IP1 - 25 Sep

My application is in Montreal Office. I got my GCMS notes and as per that all eligibility, background and criminality checks are yet to be started. I called the call center today and they told that the status is still same. Is this issue specific to me or its something common for applications in Montreal?
Montreal is in general slow but I would have expected your eligibility to be done by now. What was the date of your R10 check and date when file transferred to Montreal as per GCMS notes?

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Montreal is in general slow but I would have expected your eligibility to be done by now. What was the date of your R10 check and date when file transferred to Montreal as per GCMS notes?
what does your case analyst say about your eligibility? work exp?