+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Guys,

Has anyone else got such email from IRCC? Planning to take, if received?

I got an IRCC email saying my email id has been chosen for a voluntary covid survey,
Subject Line: "REMINDER: Immigration to Canada: how has COVID-19 impacted you? "

Email says, survey would ask questions about if and how Covid has impacted your life. The Link on IRCC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/survey-client-covid19-2020.html

A snippet from Link:
"Ottawa, Friday, June 12, 2020—Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has invited some clients to answer a survey to understand how COVID-19 is potentially impacting plans to come to, return to, or stay in Canada.

About the survey
By collecting these survey responses, IRCC will better understand how our clients are experiencing COVID-19 and the volumes of applications or arrivals to Canada that IRCC can expect in the near future.

Completing the survey is voluntary. Your participation will be kept confidential. What you tell us won’t affect any past, current, or future application with IRCC."
Hi, yes I had received a similar survey and took part in it.

Joyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
@cansha ,
I got GCMS notes today stating the below update, can you please clarify what does this actually means.

***OFFICER REVIEW*****
*** Final decision *** I am satisfied that applicant meets IRPA requirements. Application approved. If client lives in Canada: Authorised for landing; print queue and secondary office set to Etobicoke. Applicant has a WP until: 2021/09/20

Reactions: @@@@

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
@cansha ,
I got GCMS notes today stating the below update, can you please clarify what does this actually means.

***OFFICER REVIEW*****
*** Final decision *** I am satisfied that applicant meets IRPA requirements. Application approved. If client lives in Canada: Authorised for landing; print queue and secondary office set to Etobicoke. Applicant has a WP until: 2021/09/20
Well congratulations! It is clearly an approval of your application. You'll receive COPR hopefully soon.

Reactions: Joyz

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
@cansha ,

***OFFICER REVIEW*****
That’s great.... when did you apply for notes??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha ,

***OFFICER REVIEW*****
As already pointed out your file is approved so you may get COPR soon. Congrats!

wdvrdx111

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
This morning I received an email from IRCC agent asking for the most recent addresses and travel history to proceed my application. Maybe that is a good sign implying they are working on clearing backlogs (outland cases over 6 months).

cndpr

Jun 11, 2019
Thanks group for your help here and I finally received my COPR :)

Stream: FSW Inland
AOR : Nov 30, 2019
Medical passed: December, 11, 2019
VO: Montreal
COPR: July 6, 2020

Some details: Applied while living in Montreal. So, was worried about it but moved to Toronto later and updated my address via Webform. Applied for GCMS notes in March and found review required for client Enquiry form with no specific reason. So, no action taken.

But, received COPR on July 6th :)

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020

Some details: Applied while living in Montreal. So, was worried about it but moved to Toronto later and updated my address via Webform. Applied for GCMS notes in March and found review required for client Enquiry form with no specific reason. So, no action taken.

Congratulations....good to hear !!

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020

My aor 27 nov FSW inland.... still waiting... did you get any updates in between on your online account....???