+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello,

Can someone guide me how to upload a letter of explanation and new documents. This is to justify my job duties after Review Required on eligibility.

Thanks!

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello, let me ask a silly question. Is the status marked eligibility review required even if we are above the cut-off despite losing 25 points from 478 points, if the case analyst is not satisfied with one of the job letters.I would still have 2.5 years of experience if he/she is not satisfied with my job duties in another job for a little under 3 years.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hello All, need your opinion on the NOC code. I have applied under NOC 2171 . Is there anything that I need to change and submit afresh?

Your inputs are greatly treasured.

Experience 1: (Generic document provided for every ex-employee). Though the title is software engineer, the job duties sounded like 2171(IT Analyst)

Date: February 18, 2019

Ref: AB/2019/ 1234
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. XYZ was employed from 28 June 2011 to 13 September 2013 with XYZ in the role of Software Engineer as a full time employee for approximately 40 hours per week.

Roles and Responsibilities  Understand and analyse the technical specifications and suggest code optimization ideas. Fill timesheets and complete invoicing process on or before the deadline.  Interact with customers on need basis and flag any requirements or issues raised by the customer to seniors in the team.  Develop software code as per specifications, by understanding customer requirements. Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources.  Constantly review if there is a better way of doing things, which may help with economizing time or money or deliver better to the customer.  Adhere to quality process – update the defect logs, test scripts, and comply with quality processes and timelines.  Perform self-code reviews as per standards.  Develop project consolidated status reports and perform all activities related to re-usage, accuracy and efficiency. Work alongside others, delivering own goals, and supporting team members in meeting theirs, thereby contributing to the overall satisfaction of the team.  Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.

Sincerely,

Experience 2: IBPS -2013 IT OFFICER

Mr. XYZ, worked full-time as an Officer-IT/Systems (Compliance) in the bank for 2 years 10 months between 24/09/2013 until 16/07/2016 for approximately 40 hours/week. During his tenure with XYZ Bank (amalgamated with Bank of Baroda effective 01 April 2019), he was involved in the following activities:

1) Coordinated with the vendors in finalizing the Requirements Scope Document for procurement of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) system for the bank.

2) Analyzed RBI/FIU regulatory business requirements and translated them to appropriate FINNACLE system/software requirements.

3) Involved in writing test cases and end-end Quality Assurance (QA) aspects for the 51 IBA/FIU Alerts code developed by the AML vendor.

4) Conduct JAD sessions with the team, the AML software users, and the AML software developers to customize the software to cater the requirements specific for the bank.

5) Generated data/reports from bank database server using SQL/PLSQL and structuring the same in proper report format using MS-Access.

6) Worked on gathering requirements, analyzing change requests, advising process improvements and developing the SAR, CTR, CCR, and CBWTR reports.

This certificate is issued as per specific request of the Ex-Staff Mr. XYZ

Please do not hesitate to reach me at the undersigned contact numbers for any further information.
Did you previous letter include your salary?

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
@Ra1234cha5678 IRCC requirements for experience letter include salary and benefits so your employment letter should include your salary and benefits. If the company does not want to provide it in your letter, you should provide payslips and tax documents and write a letter of explanation to explain.

Below are IRCC requirements

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019
@Ra1234cha5678 IRCC requirements for experience letter include salary and benefits so your employment letter should include your salary and benefits. If the company does not want to provide it in your letter, you should provide payslips and tax documents and write a letter of explanation to explain.

Below are IRCC requirements
Thank you very much,Holyange. You saved my life. I will submit my payslips and search for my tax returns as additional documents.

Reactions: Holyange

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Thank you very much,Holyange. You saved my life. I will submit my payslips and search for my tax returns as additional documents.
You are welcome. After you submit the additional documents. Call IRCC to make sure that they receive and add the additional documents to your file. I wish you the best.

zxc1234

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for such a helpful post. I will wait for my GCMS notes to give more clarity on the status.
I had requested GCMS via GETGCMS and its already been more than a month since they raised the request.
Is there any one else who is facing difficulties in gettting the GCMS notes?
I requested GCMS notes with GETGCMS on October 8th and still haven't gotten them. I got an email stating that IRCC needs 90 days to process the request. When did you request your?

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I requested GCMS notes with GETGCMS on October 8th and still haven't gotten them. I got an email stating that IRCC needs 90 days to process the request. When did you request your?
I applied on Sep 18th ... Yet to get one... better to apply for a new one through Apply GCMS.

zxc1234

Oct 8, 2019
I applied on Sep 18th ... Yet to get one... better to apply for a new one through Apply GCMS.
I don't think it matters if you apply trough a different service. IRCC is the one that is taking longer to process the requests. But I think that applying for GCMS notes helped my application. I called IRCC on August 26th and I was told that medical and criminality was passed, eligibility and security not started. Then, I called again on October 7th and the agent told me the same. After reading this forum, I decided to order notes. I called again on November 19th and the agent said that eligibility is recommended pass, security not started. So, I think ordering notes helped move my file.