+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
You can say that again.....I am so busy now that even my other activities are complaining. Guys, as it stands now, I envisage @cansha not visiting the forum regularly too due to moving and job hunting engagements. Just as @smcan2014 and the other co-founder are almost nowhere to be found. Hence, I propose that @Adeife23 (given her active participation) and other active users should be part of the stakeholders. This will help ensure that this thread does not hibernate soon!
Let me go back to my being busy again;)!
up-vote! ++ 1 @Adeife23 will carry on the amazing work here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Only background check has started? Elligibility hasn't started? That's interesting
Yes :( The agent said "your background check has started meaning that the criminality check started. Eligibility and Security still not started"
That agent basically read out your status as you see online on CIC account. You are an inland candidate and hence possibly in IP2 since MEP date. In any case most inland candidates may have criminality as passed as soon as they have R10 check.

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
That agent basically read out your status as you see online on CIC account. You are an inland candidate and hence possibly in IP2 since MEP date. In any case most inland candidates may have criminality as passed as soon as they have R10 check.
Thanks for your help @cansha. I'm glad you're still here after you got PPR. Most of the others disappear after getting PPR and stop visiting the forums. Congrats btw!

Reactions: Adeife23 and cansha

phaneeswar130

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thank you, Best luck to your driving as well. be careful as the roads might be slippery when you getting close to Toronto, as there might be some snow on the way there. if you are not used to driving in the snow and icy road, I would recommend driving slow.
Yeah, I have zero experience with snow and I drive a Mustang GT (Rear wheel drive with 430 horsepower....a perfect recipe for a disaster in snow:rolleyes:). I'm a little skeptical how it's gonna work out so planning to drive mostly in the end of April, that way there wont be too much ice/snow.