+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks .. Was able to find the fine print where it mentioned "This is specifically for People who are crossing over to US side and then back with Sole purpose of activating COPR and PR (Not the exact Wordings)"
that is for flagpolling. if you are inland and live close to border, instead of going for a long wait for landing interview you actually cold drive to the border and cross the border and touch the US flag poll and come back. it is way faster, but then it causes too much traffic at certain port, thus they restricted it to only certain days you can do flagpolling.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
No wonder you don't find time to come back to forum now :D Kidding! Happy to know the wait ended for you before the Christmas break. Hope you had fun during the holidays.
You can say that again.....I am so busy now that even my other activities are complaining. Guys, as it stands now, I envisage @cansha not visiting the forum regularly too due to moving and job hunting engagements. Just as @smcan2014 and the other co-founder are almost nowhere to be found. Hence, I propose that @Adeife23 (given her active participation) and other active users should be part of the stakeholders. This will help ensure that this thread does not hibernate soon!
Let me go back to my being busy again;)!

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
You can say that again.....I am so busy now that even my other activities are complaining. Guys, as it stands now, I envisage @cansha not visiting the forum regularly too due to moving and job hunting engagements. Just as @smcan2014 and the other co-founder are almost nowhere to be found. Hence, I propose that @Adeife23 (given her active participation) and other active users should be part of the stakeholders. This will help ensure that this thread does not hibernate soon!
Hey @Rijo02
I glad everything has turned out well for you and your wife has joined you. I remember those days of you being worried about that. I am happy that you have even found the time amidst your busy schedule to come say hello to us still waiting. Lol! @voting me to be a stakeholder. Thank you! I truly wish it was for a real business organization where I am being voted for as a stakeholder:D:D
You are right Cansha may not be as active when he moves but from what he said I am not sure if he is moving soon . @cansha ?? Any plans for landing soon?
Meanwhile someone pinged me personally about your list @cansha do you think you would have the time to keep updating it? Even I myself have missed it

Reactions: tuitui509

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone on here. New members and old members alike. If you want to join the Montreal whatsapp group. Feel free to send me a private message and I would add you. We stopped putting out the link because of spammers and that has really helped because we have not seen those in a while

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Hello everyone on here. New members and old members alike. If you want to join the Montreal whatsapp group. Feel free to send me a private message and I would add you. We stopped putting out the link because of spammers and that has really helped because we have not seen those in a while
Does not allow me to send a private message

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
No plans yet. I’ll be sending my passport this weekend and wait for COPR. There are a lot of things in flux so may be in due course will plan for move. May do a soft landing before moving for good.