+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MON PROJET PROFILE COMPELTED CANDIDATE

Niaz4one

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Guys,

If the IELTS did not submitted with the application but points are good enough, would it be rejected ???

Please reply guys...

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
Guys,
I am getting the following error:

Error code 14
Request was blocked by the security rules

Can somebody explain please???

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Niaz4one said:
Guys,

If the IELTS did not submitted with the application but points are good enough, would it be rejected ???

Please reply guys...
At the time of processing your application IELTS score needs to be provided as it is mandatory. If not it will be rejected.

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
jairichi said:
At the time of processing your application IELTS score needs to be provided as it is mandatory. If not it will be rejected.
No this is not true. If we read the requirements carefully, nowhere mentioned that if no IELTS test is taken, the application will be rejected.

If you have enough points (if single 49 points, if married 57) without IELTS points, then you will be good to go, that is, IELTS is not mandatory, but can give you extra points if you need them.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
gemfsd said:
No this is not true. If we read the requirements carefully, nowhere mentioned that if no IELTS test is taken, the application will be rejected.

If you have enough points (if single 49 points, if married 57) without IELTS points, then you will be good to go, that is, IELTS is not mandatory, but can give you extra points if you need them.
Agreed - you don't need it, unless you're relying on it to have enough points.

If you are relying on it to have enough points, then you must have the result at the time of submission, you can't submit without it and then 'top-up' your points by submitting it later.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemfsd said:

Your reasoning is funny. If one's occupation is not in the skills list of Quebec but still manages to reach the minimum points will the application be considered? If your answer is yes as it is mentioned nowhere it is a mandatory requirement then why it is called as Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)? The applicant needs to demonstrate that s/he is skilled in English or French.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
jairichi said:
Your reasoning is funny. If one's occupation is not in the skills list of Quebec but still manages to reach the minimum points will the application be considered?
Yes absolutely - it's simply a points based system. If you have enough and you get into the cap then that's that, no individual item is mandatory. I'm not saying its entirely logical but that's how the system works - probably why they're thinking about changing it!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
Yes absolutely - it's simply a points based system. If you have enough and you get into the cap then that's that, no individual item is mandatory. I'm not saying its entirely logical but that's how the system works - probably why they're thinking about changing it!
Ohh ok. Will wait and see.

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
jairichi said:
Your reasoning is funny. If one's occupation is not in the skills list of Quebec but still manages to reach the minimum points will the application be considered? If your answer is yes as it is mentioned nowhere it is a mandatory requirement then why it is called as Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)? The applicant needs to demonstrate that s/he is skilled in English or French.
Think man! how would you able to score enough points if your occupation is not on the list. Quebec has its own criteria of selection. Furthermore, its not the matter of my or your reasoning, everything I am telling here is according to the rules and regulations published by the authorities. We, by means of our reasoning cannot suppose anything. I invite you to read the rules to understand the procedure thoroughly, we should not try to mislead other people. I hope you understand.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
gemfsd said:
how would you able to score enough points if your occupation is not on the list.
It is interesting to note and is strange idiosyncracy of the system that technically you could have enough points without an occupation on the list. Say you were a single applicant of the max points age (16), fluent in both French and English (22), financially self sufficient (1) and with a decent education (10). There you would be already at the 49 and have as much chance as any other applicant, even if you've never had a job!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemfsd said:
Think man! how would you able to score enough points if your occupation is not on the list. Quebec has its own criteria of selection. Furthermore, its not the matter of my or your reasoning, everything I am telling here is according to the rules and regulations published by the authorities. We, by means of our reasoning cannot suppose anything. I invite you to read the rules to understand the procedure thoroughly, we should not try to mislead other people. I hope you understand.
I understand your point. I will be surprised if Quebec approves an applicant who does not demonstrate knowledge of English or French. As you said let us see what they come up with.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
It is interesting to note and is strange idiosyncracy of the system that technically you could have enough points without an occupation on the list. Say you were a single applicant of the max points age (16), fluent in both French and English (22), financially self sufficient (1) and with a decent education (10). There you would be already at the 49 and have as much chance as any other applicant, even if you've never had a job!
That is so strange. Well, let us see on what basis they are going to process and approve submitted applications.

kapsdel

Apr 9, 2015
amrit2171 said:
Guys,
I am getting the following error:

Error code 14
Request was blocked by the security rules

Can somebody explain please???
This error would come if you are trying to access the website from a network that has a Static IP, say for example your office network. So when the Mon Project receives multiple requests from 1 IP they block that temporarily.

You can retry after 30 - 45 min. and it would start working again.

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
m585 said:
That's right, but I was talking about the case where someone does not have fluency in either official language, now we have 49-22 = 27 only. I was answering the jairichi's particular question, where he was assuming if someone does not have IELTS or French test taken, I hope you will understand my point in the context.

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
Thanks kapsdel

I am trying from my home pc. And yes, it started after a few minutes. :) I mean.. Started giving the old error. ???