+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MON PROJET PROFILE COMPELTED CANDIDATE

HST2009

Jan 28, 2016
snspsh said:
Dear Friends,

How many are completed the form fillings so far... kindly update, to know the number of successful candidates.
I had completed my profile 3 days back and waiting for february 16...

good luck all

god Bless

Snspsh
please I have tried so much to get access to my account but failed. did u actually completed your application and how?

2nd question, is I am planning my IELTS test on feb 22, 2016, will that be okay to complete the application?

thanks a lot!!!

kkrocksall

Aug 17, 2015
m585 said:
If the cap has been reached you won't be able to pay in the first place. What do you mean how do they decide? It's just the first 2800 people to submit.
Does it mean first 2800 to click on submit would have to pay the fees? I was just confused on all this stuff, there are no clear guidelines from quebec immigration on it.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HST2009 said:
please I have tried so much to get access to my account but failed. did u actually completed your application and how?

2nd question, is I am planning my IELTS test on feb 22, 2016, will that be okay to complete the application?

thanks a lot!!!
IELTS score is mandatory to complete and submit application. Otherwise you cannot submit.

veer.engg

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Everyone,

On last step of completing form should we click on submit button or not ?.

Please reply

Thanks
Varinder

HST2009

Jan 28, 2016
jairichi said:
IELTS score is mandatory to complete and submit application. Otherwise you cannot submit.
can I complete my application after march 5, after I get my IELTS result since the submission date is up to 31 March?

and other thing is, I am planning to take French test, will that be okay not to submit French test result now. my country has French exam at may and November only.

thanks a lot!!!

HST2009

Jan 28, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
I disagree. I was able to finish application without IELTS score.
thanks a lot, I was becoming to moral 0 to do anything after I read without IELTS - NO!.

I think I can complete and can fill the application after I get my result around march 5

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
HST2009 said:
thanks a lot, I was becoming to moral 0 to do anything after I read without IELTS - NO!.

I think I can complete and can fill the application after I get my result around march 5
While you can complete the application without an IELTS result, they won't award you any points for that category if you don't have it, so it really depends if you need the IELTS points to have enough. However, obviously by March 5th it's very unlikely there will be any of the 2800 spots left. Thousands of people are already fully completed and just waiting for February 16th.

HST2009

Jan 28, 2016
m585 said:
While you can complete the application without an IELTS result, they won't award you any points for that category if you don't have it, so it really depends if you need the IELTS points to have enough. However, obviously by March 5th it's very unlikely there will be any of the 2800 spots left. Thousands of people are already fully completed and just waiting for February 16th.
ufff, it is really frustrating, I really wanted to try this. is the selection process by first in, or by taking all applicants and take the maximum scoring. if the selection process by the second method I mentioned, I guess they will accept until march 31

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
HST2009 said:
ufff, it is really frustrating, I really wanted to try this. is the selection process by first in, or by taking all applicants and take the maximum scoring. if the selection process by the second method I mentioned, I guess they will accept until march 31
I know what you mean but as I understand it...

The cap being filled is totally first applications in - first lucky 2800 to hit the button fill the cap. But then...when they come to actually look at those 2800, I think they will calculate points based on what you submitted and won't let you drip feed them points you earned after your submission.

Therefore, if you submit on February 16th without IELTS, I think you'll be counted in the cap but then possibly rejected later as not having enough points.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Dears,

Please pray for me...I have been trying whole day and unable to login.

Murad