+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MON PROJET PROFILE COMPELTED CANDIDATE

jasmeetgurm

May 5, 2014
hi can anyone plz tell me what should we write in Numéro du test * ..... is it candidate number of ielts form number????

jasmeetgurm

May 5, 2014
But if you read same column in french section then their is written candidate number..... plz clear if anyone knows...???

jasmeetgurm

May 5, 2014
Resultat en Comprehension oral = Oral Comphrehension = Listening
Resultat en expression orale = Oral Expression = Speaking
Résultat en compréhension écrite =Result comprehension written =Reading
Résultat en expression écrite =Expression result written = writing

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
On the page 98, under point 3 of the English guide for Mon Projet it is clearly mentioned:

Under Numéro du test, type in the number of the test you took.

I hope this clears your doubt...

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
gemfsd said:
On the page 98, under point 3 of the English guide for Mon Projet it is clearly mentioned:

Under Numéro du test, type in the number of the test you took.

I hope this clears your doubt...
You haven't answered the question. Which number specifially? The last time I checked my IELTS result, there is nothing like "test number" anywhere. You only have "candidate number", "centre number" and "test report form number"

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
gemfsd said:
It is Test Report Form (TRF) number, I believe.
Either the "test report form number" or the "candidate number" should work fine. The test result can be verified with any of both numbers (in addition to the centre number). Applicants will still send a copy of the test result anyways so they will see all the numbers they want and verify the test results

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
gemfsd said:
The answer is very clear:

Test Report Form Number which is found on the IELTS certificate.
You can't be so sure. In the same guide that you quoted earlier, the number is "12345" in the example they give. How does 5 numbers relate to a very long alphanumeric characters in the Test Report Form Number?

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Most of the institutions (Australian Immigration for example) asks for the test report form, and for your argument about 12345, I would reason the IELTS candidate number is 6 digits long not 5 digits.

It is up to you how do you interpret it...

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
gemfsd said:
Most of the institutions (Australian Immigration for example) asks for the test report form, and for your argument about 12345, I would reason the IELTS candidate number is 6 digits long not 5 digits.

It is up to you how do you interpret it...
The bolded part nullifies both "candidate number" and "test report form number" in that case. Like I posted before, they can verify your test result with any of the two numbers, in as much as your "centre number" is correct.

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
cuteebony said:
The bolded part nullifies both "candidate number" and "test report form number" in that case. Like I posted before, they can verify your test result with any of the two numbers, in as much as your "centre number" is correct.
Remember that, a candidate number is not unique, the same candidate number in one test can be used in another test session. On the other hand, a TRF number is unique. The authenticity of the certificate is also verified by the TRF number. I strongly believe that, TRF number is more appropriate because it contains the information about center number, candidate number...etc.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
gemfsd said:
Remember that, a candidate number is not unique, the same candidate number in one test can be used in another test session. On the other hand, a TRF number is unique. The authenticity of the certificate is also verified by the TRF number. I strongly believe that, TRF number is more appropriate because it contains the information about center number, candidate number...etc.
Nice argument bro. I concur!! But if we consider the third variable "test date", then the candidate number will also be unique.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hello everyone,,,

Can anyone please tell me something that is basic,

Someone who has made an Express Entry account, Can they not apply for Quebec Mon Project, i am a little confused,,, as i reached the Demandes antérieures, and section in it asks us " Have you ever submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, elsewhere than Québec?), click on the dropdown button and select Oui (Yes) or Non (No). "

Someone who has currently got the Express Entry account, can they not apply for Mon Project Quebec ? Because when i clicked YES, it says u cant apply if you have a Permanent immigration case pending Huh

Can anyone please help,

Thank you