+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MON PROJET PROFILE COMPELTED CANDIDATE

satishgr

Jan 21, 2016
Hi ZZoro,

I do have same question, I have active express entry profile and I selected Yes and surprisingly I did not get any notification.

Please if any one has come across the same please reply.

ZZoro said:
Hello everyone,,,

Can anyone please tell me something that is basic,

Someone who has made an Express Entry account, Can they not apply for Quebec Mon Project, i am a little confused,,, as i reached the Demandes antérieures, and section in it asks us " Have you ever submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, elsewhere than Québec?), click on the dropdown button and select Oui (Yes) or Non (No). "

Someone who has currently got the Express Entry account, can they not apply for Mon Project Quebec ? Because when i clicked YES, it says u cant apply if you have a Permanent immigration case pending Huh

Can anyone please help,

Thank you

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satishgr said:
Hi ZZoro,

I do have same question, I have active express entry profile and I selected Yes and surprisingly I did not get any notification.

According to the governments of Quebec and Canada, candidates can apply under the QSWP and submit an Express Entry profile simultaneously, as long as they withdraw one when either a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) or Invitation to Apply (ITA) is issued.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
satishgr said:
Hi ZZoro,

If any person contains EE profile, that doesn't mean that you have applied to CIC immigration. If you got ITA or PNP and you are under processing.. then you have to select 'Yes'. Otherwise select 'NO'.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

Do we need to enter 10th and 12th education details at education section? or just Degree and PG enough?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

Do we need to enter 10th and 12th education details at education section? or just Degree and PG enough?
10th and 12th details are required.

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please help me . i have applied to QSW program . Do i need ECA for Quebec Mon Project ?

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
prabh13 said:
Can anyone please help me . i have applied to QSW program . Do i need ECA for Quebec Mon Project ?

Nope, you don't need and ECA

satishgr

Jan 21, 2016
Hi All,

Just to be sure, Mon Projet Profile is only for Principle Applicant, for submission and fee to be paid and later point in time need to add Spouse and Dependents details. Is my understanding correct? or am I missing something here.

Please do clarify.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satishgr said:
Hi All,

Just to be sure, Mon Projet Profile is only for Principle Applicant, for submission and fee to be paid and later point in time need to add Spouse and Dependents details. Is my understanding correct? or am I missing something here.

Please do clarify.
You can add spouse and dependent details now.
Submission is from Feb 16.

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
Hello,
Can anyone tell me the time (IST) when you were able to login. I am still not able to login.
It is getting frustrating now.. :( :(

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here .. errors . bt we have to try again nd again - only option left :)

bjeevaraj

Dec 25, 2015
I was able to get access but could not complete the form. It throwed some error and connection was lost while filling experience section.

I have few doubts.
1. How to enter our 10th and 12th education details? I mean what should be selected in "Recherchez le titre de votre diplôme".
2. Similarly what should be selected in "Recherchez le titre de votre diplôme" for Enginnering. (Bachelor of Engineering)
I selected "Mon diplôme ne figure pas dans la liste." and typed "bacelor de l'ingénierie". Is it correct?
3. In Area of Training "Information sur le diplôme ― Rechercher le domaine de formation" , I couldnt get Instrumenation and Control Engineering.
So i selected "Mon domaine de formation ne figure pas dans la liste" and typed it. Is it Ok?

4. My NOC code is 2133, should i select the same in job experience section "National Occupational Classification (NOP)"
5. In " Expérience professionnelle" should we fill our job titles and other details in French?