Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
For below question at Spouse document, what to enter(Yes/No)

Except as provided in the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information, the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion must obtain your consent to disclose personal information about you .

This authorization:
-annule any prior authorization made to the same effect;
-do not give my spouse the power to represent me and to act on my behalf.

Do you authorize the Department to convey to your spouse any information about you for the purpose of processing your application?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talktoudaykumar said:
Do you authorize the Department to convey to your spouse any information about you for the purpose of processing your application?[/b]
Straightforward question. Answer yes or no.

chintan.ghantiwala

Jun 28, 2015
Hello,

In Which profession to practice in quebec(cz all listed profession are regulated), i came under "Professional Technologist" category as i am IT guy.

Now, may i select this option or check "Not in the list" mean "Not want to come under regulated body".

Please suggest i am very confuse for this question.

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Hi,

DO they charge us only if are application were accepted, or do they charge regardless of the decision (Like the Paper Program).

Regards

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wishfullman said:
Hi,

DO they charge us only if are application were accepted, or do they charge regardless of the decision (Like the Paper Program).

Regards
Once payment is approved it means your application is formally accepted for processing. Once processing starts there is no refund.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
jairichi said:
Straightforward question. Answer yes or no.

Hi

Above question is at spouse form. If spouse wants to give permission to his primary applicant we need to select ''yes'.

But in the same form.. if you observe.. there is another line.

This authorization:
-annule any prior authorization made to the same effect;
-do not give my spouse the power to represent me and to act on my behalf.

Got Confused in this. Please clarify?

mamo5002000

Jan 23, 2015
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ,

I've WES report as four years bachelor degree in commerce, and now i'm filling in CSQ Form
What i should select in this question ?

In relation to this degree, did you obtain a Quebec certificate of equivalence or a license issued by a competent body?
YES or NO ?

If yes what i may select in next question
Enter the name of the organization that issued this document ?

Thanks for your fast help ,

Gulwinder

Jan 29, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have created an account in Mon Project but don't know how to proceed further. When I check "My documents" tab, they have mentioned there is no document sent to you. Could anyone please suggest what I need to do now?

Your replies are highly appreciated. Thank you.

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
Could any one inform me why I am not permitted to complete the form?

I created an account on 20.01.16. I was waiting for the period declared for completing the form i.e. JAN 26 to FEB 15 but could not sign in.

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

But the fact is that I want to complete the form online only. I know the date of submission is well ahead i.e. on or after 16.02.16. But where's the problem?

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please?

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
Could any one inform me why I am not permitted to complete the form?

I created an account on 20.01.16. I was waiting for the period declared for completing the form i.e. JAN 26 to FEB 15 but could not sign in.

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number (3500) requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

But the fact is that I want to complete the form online only. I know the date of submission is well ahead i.e. on or after 16.02.16. But where's the problem?

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
Hossen BD said:
Dear friends

Please guide me , i have created my account and now completing . How i can easily complete it as it is in french version. Is there any english guide??
Secondly, without french is it possible to get nomination.???

Thanks
Yeah they have english guide manual. You can read the instruction in English

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
hii .. if v have created the account is it sure we will be included in the cap ie. .. one among the 2800...

thanks

Dec 28, 2015
My wife and children passports are not ready. As passport number is mandatory field how do I mention about them in Mon project. Can I submit their details when they ask for documents ?