vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
rubel991422 said:
MIDI is full of BS. I asked if I can get my money back as I did not sign up for this Sugar...the call centre lady said, they spend resource for processing application so no refund will be considered.

My question is what sort of greedy poor department is this that they change the rules for people who already spent significant money for t their system. Robbery!!
This is the might of Government laws you cant challenge them they have legal powers to change it. i was affected by the same thing in 2012 and they rejected every applocant who dont have enough points as per new rule..so same will happen in 2017..Dont expect any favors from them..

gill47

Dec 2, 2013
jahid312 said:
Yes, you will be effected. As pr MIDI:

"These modifications apply to all applications received as of March 8, 2017, as well as those on file for which the preliminary review had not yet begun on this date."
thanx ..is it true than how will i get my money back
i need a little favor i m not good in this can u calculate my points as per new rules
1. after 10 th i have done 2 year in I.T.I(INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE)mechanical engineering
2. than i got lateral entry in( 2nd year) in diploma of mechanical engineering (its a three year diploma but i got entry in 2nd year)
3. i have experience as mechanical technician for 34 moths and still going on
4. IELTS L 7.5 R 6.5 W 6.0 S 6.0 OVERALL 6.5 (it will expire on 30 may)
5 age 24
6. single
7.india

i will rally appreciate it...plz

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi. I am also planning to apply in next intake. Plz any 1 share ur comments how u people will get in to 5000 slab. If the opening time is 8.30 when should i loged in so that i will able to fillup the mon projext form. Ur kind guidence is requird.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

i got an email from MIDI saying to update my information. not sure what should i update. my situation didnt change much. so whats the next step??

any expert here ?

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
lildip said:
hello guys

i got an email from MIDI saying to update my information. not sure what should i update. my situation didnt change much. so whats the next step??

any expert here ?
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/applications-csq-2017.html

I guess most of people received the same message, if nothing much changed don't update it.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Ok.

some of the applicants were mentioning about the status as "decision" and they are not able to update the application.

any idea on Status decision means

Apr 12, 2017
NMontD said:
Ok.

some of the applicants were mentioning about the status as "decision" and they are not able to update the application.

when did you receive your "decision" status?

Apr 12, 2017
NMontD said:
Ok.

when did you receive your "decision" status?