+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec June and August Online Applicant – Outland Only

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaggycoc said:
Firtly is be sure we have enough points
Secondly prepare a plan in order to get points if you do not have enough points or just wait if you have ones
Finalment execute your plan as fast as you can probably all of us are going to receive a letter to send documents in the same terms (90 days) but the difference is the subject (intention refuse or to end review)
what does intention refuse means ?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
what does intention refuse means ?
when you do not have enough points and midi sends you a letter wchich ask another documents to get points, midi gives you 90 days

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaggycoc said:
when you do not have enough points and midi sends you a letter wchich ask another documents to get points, midi gives you 90 days
That means they will give you chance to get those points and submit the documents again ? if that is the case then its fair enough :)

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
That means they will give you chance to get those points and submit the documents again ? if that is the case then its fair enough :)
it is a good way to see the things, good actitude.

I think it's very few time to show test of langue

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jewelshohag said:
Hi....

Did anyone received checklist for August 2016 intake... I'm very much worried...can I have your mobile no...
none of the last year candidates, why are you worried?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The maintenance work of MIDI website will be done within a few hours. God knows what is waiting for us :)

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
lildip said:
The maintenance work of MIDI website will be done within a few hours. God knows what is waiting for us :)
Yes hope god will help us on last moment atleast...pray for all of us.hope good things happen to good people.and god won't allow for injustice.

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Online applications for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can now be updated

In the coming days, applicants who submitted an online application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec Selection Certificate) under the Regular Skilled Worker Program will receive a message in their Mon projet Québec account, notifying them that it is possible to update their application.

By accessing the section My file in Mon projet Québec, all applicants who submitted an online application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can click on the button Update my application and:

update their contact information;
add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal situation has changed since they submitted their last application;
add one or several diplomas or attestation of assessment test results of proficiency in French or English recognized by the Ministère;
update information regarding their family members who live in Québec.

In addition, following users’ comments about the section Linguistic proficiency, we have revised and improved this section to allow applicants to correctly enter each result.

We remind you that we plan to start processing online applications during spring 2017. We will contact the applicants when we are ready to begin examining their application and, if needed, we will send them a personalized list of the documents to be submitted.

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
jahid312 said:
Online applications for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can now be updated

In the coming days, applicants who submitted an online application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec Selection Certificate) under the Regular Skilled Worker Program will receive a message in their Mon projet Québec account, notifying them that it is possible to update their application.

By accessing the section My file in Mon projet Québec, all applicants who submitted an online application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec can click on the button Update my application and:

update their contact information;
add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal situation has changed since they submitted their last application;
add one or several diplomas or attestation of assessment test results of proficiency in French or English recognized by the Ministère;
update information regarding their family members who live in Québec.

In addition, following users’ comments about the section Linguistic proficiency, we have revised and improved this section to allow applicants to correctly enter each result.

We remind you that we plan to start processing online applications during spring 2017. We will contact the applicants when we are ready to begin examining their application and, if needed, we will send them a personalized list of the documents to be submitted.
Can the Passport number be changed? Mine expired and I got a new one, Can it be changed through "mettre à jour" option or at the moment of sending the forms and documents?

Reactions: chauvienvien

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Strange thing happen when I updated my application I successfully added my child and paid the required fees by credit card and status change to waiting for treatment. After an hour I login again and shocked to see my application status changed to not submitted and when I go to open the application it does not let me submit by saying there are no changes done to submit application . I'm just in a shock..anyone know what's happening??

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

In the "Documents Utlies" section I can see there are a list of 13 documents which can be downloaded from the portal. Is this the documents that we have to submit later when MIDI asked to submit us ? I am curious to know.

jagdeepmalhi

Jul 29, 2016
lildip said:
Guys

In the "Documents Utlies" section I can see there are a list of 13 documents which can be downloaded from the portal. Is this the documents that we have to submit later when MIDI asked to submit us ? I am curious to know.
I think Yes but not all, personalised checklist will be send by MIDI

chint

Apr 6, 2017
These modifications apply to all applications received as of March 8, 2017, as well as those on file for which the preliminary review

How do we oppose this action of applying new rules to applications made in June-2016? we were eligible that time and paid money, waited this long. how can they change the rules for us?

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Jorger5 said:
Can the Passport number be changed? Mine expired and I got a new one, Can it be changed through "mettre à jour" option or at the moment of sending the forms and documents?
Yes, you can changed the Passport no.

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Hello,
can i change the passport number of my kid? as her passport has expired. is it necessary for me to notify MIDI that why i have changed the passport number of my kid?

please reply.

Reactions: chauvienvien