Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
chint said:
Hi Guys!!

Do we need to update our work experience also?
U can't update work experience.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
jahid312 said:
U can't update work experience.
Hi Jahid,

Thanks for information.

Actually, In new rules; It is showing you are not eligible for applying when I check in online evaluation link.

I was eligible when I applied in June-2016.

What should I do now?

Please respond

Thanks

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
chint said:
Hi Jahid,

Thanks for information.

Actually, In new rules; It is showing you are not eligible for applying when I check in online evaluation link.

I was eligible when I applied in June-2016.

What should I do now?

Please respond

Thanks
What is your points now?
Can u share your details..

chint

Apr 6, 2017
jahid312 said:
What is your points now?
Can u share your details..
In June-2016, it was exactly 49.

Now due to decrease of 3 points in AOT (Mechanical Engineering), I am short of 3 points.

Even if I update my work experience, I will be short of 1 point.

What do i do?

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
chint said:
In June-2016, it was exactly 49.

Now due to decrease of 3 points in AOT (Mechanical Engineering), I am short of 3 points.

Even if I update my work experience, I will be short of 1 point.

What do i do?
Clint you can't update your work experience (it is locked and you can't modify it).

The french test results are not locked but I'm not sure if tests after the submission date are valid.

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hello Friends,

Some time back all of us received an e-mail from MIDI saying they will start processing mon project applications in Spring 2017.
Spring is here and they haven't started processing files.

Anybody has an idea when they will start processing?

Thanks,
Aspirant
Now they enable the edit oprion, so that we can update following 4 things:

1. update their contact information;
2. add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal situation has changed since they submitted their last application;
3. add one or several diplomas or attestation of assessment test results of proficiency in French or English recognized by the Ministère;
4. update information regarding their family members who live in Québec.

After that they will start our file processing. As per MIDI
"We remind you that we plan to start processing online applications during spring 2017. We will contact the applicants when we are ready to begin examining their application and, if needed, we will send them a personalized list of the documents to be submitted."

gill47

Dec 2, 2013
senuju said:
How to relax...if you can try to call MIDI and get their feedback first
i have submitted in june that time for single applicant i required 49 points how much now do i require now
a little help

gill47

Dec 2, 2013
jahid312 said:

2. add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal situation has changed since they submitted their last application;
3. add one or several diplomas or attestation of assessment test results of proficiency in French or English recognized by the Ministère;

"We remind you that we plan to start processing online applications during spring 2017. We will contact the applicants when we are ready to begin examining their application and, if needed, we will send them a personalized list of the documents to be submitted."
hi.. what do v do now i have submitted in June but now the minimum scored is increased does that effect us or the new batch ..i m scared need help plz

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
gill47 said:
hi.. what do v do now i have submitted in June but now the minimum scored is increased does that effect us or the new batch ..i m scared need help plz
Yes, you will be effected. As pr MIDI:

"These modifications apply to all applications received as of March 8, 2017, as well as those on file for which the preliminary review had not yet begun on this date."

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
jahid312 said:

Hi jahid,
i want to know who else has edited the work experience section AS MINE is not editable and how many days this change window will remain open?? please give feedback guys.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
Jorger5 said:
Clint you can't update your work experience (it is locked and you can't modify it).

The french test results are not locked but I'm not sure if tests after the submission date are valid.
Thanks Jorger,

What to do now but, As they are saying you are not eligible according to new rules?
I applied in June-2016 , because I was eligible, Paid the fees and waited almost a year.

What one can do?

Thanks

Mukta-mohonto

Jun 14, 2016
Dear All,
I am an applicant of June 2016.Could you pls tell me how can I calculate my point for Quebec Mon project as they announced a new rule? Here, I have provided our(my husband and me) educational background.

Main applicant:my husband
MSC in computer science and engineering
No ielts till now
No child
Job experience:5 years+

Spouse:me
Bsc engg in computer science and engineering
Job exp:3 years

Your help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

rubel991422

Aug 17, 2016
MIDI is full of BS. I asked if I can get my money back as I did not sign up for this Sugar...the call centre lady said, they spend resource for processing application so no refund will be considered.

My question is what sort of greedy poor department is this that they change the rules for people who already spent significant money for t their system. Robbery!!