+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project Quebec June and August Online Applicant – Outland Only

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

Those of you who have submitted their online application in 2016 I wish to discuss our next plan of action. As you might know that after a long winter sleep, MIDI have finally awake and there is some activity going on in their website. I wish to discuss our task list for the next couple of months. All applicants who have submitted their application please share your thoughts and experience.

A couple of things which I have noticed:

1. MIDI changed the minimum pass mark for 2016 applicant! (Reference: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/modifications-selection-grid.html )

This could mean that some of the applicants might not be eligible for CSQ even though they have submitted their application online (another lawsuit coming?)

2. MIDI website will go through technical maintenance starting from today for 1 week (any sign for existing applicant to get document checklist or it will be another technical glitch?)

Please share your thoughts, ideas or if you know any inside story

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Yes it's the time all of us should be together.we have no much time.it's better we find what's going inside MIDI.if we are able to do so,I think it's quite better to decide what will be our next step.the best thing is we must know their next plan.but it's a very difficult task. ::)

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
senuju said:
Yes it's the time all of us should be together.we have no much time.it's better we find what's going inside MIDI.if we are able to do so,I think it's quite better to decide what will be our next step.the best thing is we must know their next plan.but it's a very difficult task. ::)
Hi senuju any action taken against MIDI recent illegal decision?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firtly is be sure we have enough points
Secondly prepare a plan in order to get points if you do not have enough points or just wait if you have ones
Finalment execute your plan as fast as you can probably all of us are going to receive a letter to send documents in the same terms (90 days) but the difference is the subject (intention refuse or to end review)

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
rabeya84 said:
Some of applicants had taken legal actions.but we all are waiting for a positive feedback.have u get any updates??

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
shaggycoc said:
Firtly is be sure we have enough points
Secondly prepare a plan in order to get points if you do not have enough points or just wait if you have ones
Finalment execute your plan as fast as you can probably all of us are going to receive a letter to send documents in the same terms (90 days) but the difference is the subject (intention refuse or to end review)
Remember we had enough points.that's why all of us applied to this and paid money and waited so long.why we waste again money to increase points??all of us should together and make our voices to rollback MIDI's decision.let's think what are the ways to do so.let's discuss here.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
senuju said:
Remember we had enough points.that's why all of us applied to this and paid money and waited so long.why we waste again money to increase points??all of us should together and make our voices to rollback MIDI's decision.let's think what are the ways to do so.let's discuss here.
dear mate
i respect your point of view but the reality is changes are retroactive is not the first time midi does. my personal advice is prepare as if you do not have enough points and if our petition works then we will be ok

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
shaggycoc said:
dear mate
i respect your point of view but the reality is changes are retroactive is not the first time midi does. my personal advice is prepare as if you do not have enough points and if our petition works then we will be ok
[/quote
Yes I totally agreed mate with you.but in the meantime we must raise our voices too.this is totally wrong.and unfair.this should be stopped.that's why I say find the informations inside the country.there should be something happening.

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
rabeya84 said:
I think better not to take action and have patient. One day you sure will have good news :)

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
senuju said:
Hey, don't be upset. If you successfully submitted your application in August, then the recent changes will never affect your application which are under review. The changes to increase points are for new applicants and for those who failed to submit their applications on August. Just relax and enjoy
:)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Rubaaab said:
If you successfully submitted your application in August, then the recent changes will never affect your application which are under review. The changes to increase points are for new applicants and for those who failed to submit their applications on August. Just relax and enjoy
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Can someone please enlighten this dude ?

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Rubaaab said:
Hey, don't be upset. If you successfully submitted your application in August, then the recent changes will never affect your application which are under review. The changes to increase points are for new applicants and for those who failed to submit their applications on August. Just relax and enjoy
These modifications apply to all applications received as of March 8, 2017, as well as those on file for which the preliminary review had not yet begun on this date.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/modifications-selection-grid.html

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Rubaaab said:
How to relax...if you can try to call MIDI and get their feedback first

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Rubaaab said:
Oh how we wish this would be true hahaha.

The application is Under review once they have received the applicant's documents. Us the people of June/August 16 never got a chance to sent the documents. :(

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello Friends,

Some time back all of us received an e-mail from MIDI saying they will start processing mon project applications in Spring 2017.
Spring is here and they haven't started processing files.

Anybody has an idea when they will start processing?

Thanks,
Aspirant